September 22, 2014 | 1704 users online

Cleansers - Almay - facial soap 1 for oily skin

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by xxfallenangelxx692

Not a bad product seems to clean the oil from my face nicely and keep it fresh all day. I use sulfur soap and happened to pick this up at biglots for a dollar and I was impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is good for a facial soap - did see some improvement after using it, skin was def less oily.

Good value for money!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by daisyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like I'm washing my face with a bar of soap that's meant for my body. It seems a bit harsh for the face. This soap didn't improve my skin, but it also didn't make it worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by beautyxisxpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the most inexpensive facial cleanser I have ever purchased, and also seems to be the best. I've taken a liking to bar soaps lately because they take up less space than bottles of liquid and last much longer. This creamy bar is completely unscented, has a smooth foamy lather and takes off all of my makeup [including eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara] with relative ease. After I dry my face, it looks clean and bright, as opposed to the red and blotchy look I got from other cleansers. It has helped clear up my blemishes so my skin is about 90% clear-- which is amazing. The only problem I'm having is that it seems to be drying me out a little, but I don't have particularily oily skin to begin with, so that might be the problem. I think I might do better with the one for normal/combo skin, so I'll definitely try that one next. I got this on sale for just under $4 CDN.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2006 12:12:00 AM More reviews by anniehs

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best facial soaps I had ever tried. I have very oily skin and it absolutely cleans off all traces of oil and dirt without overdrying or leaving my skin flaky. After rinsing, it leaves no slimy residue like other facial washes and it contains no creamy moisturizers and no fragrance (my pores can finally breathe!). It is good and gentle to use for all seasons. $3.00 is reasonable for the basic ingredients and the job it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 10:56:00 AM More reviews by a_warmgun

I have to say I never thought I'd like using a facial bar, but now I can't live without it. I originally wanted to get the cleansing lotion, but at the time couldn't shell out $9.00 for something I didn't know would work on me, but I needed a change so I opted for the $3.00 bar, and wow was I impressed. The bar is silky and removes makeup and really cleanses well without drying out my face and leaves it calm and soft. Later on I forked out the cash for the toner and moisturizer and I'm in love. I highly recommend using them all in conjunction for best results. Skin is smoother, less breakouts and less redness, better skin all around.