October 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Natural Source - Multi-Defence Eye and Lip Serum

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by bingbing

I've become a little concerned about wrinkles and fine lines and bags and what not lately. I don't want to lose my youthful glow! Actually, its not even the bags I'm that worried about. My eyes don't puff up that much, but I do get those attractive dark circles when I'm tired. I've tried a few other eye serums, but they just don't do it for me. Clinique: does nothing for me both the gel one and the silicon-y one, Dove: makes that area look crepey - ew!, Origins APW: made the inner corners flake! See? I told you those eye creams were hating on me. This one moisturises without causing problems.
Packaging is nothing special. Plain little plastic tube with a screw cap. At least it's hygenic, I much prefer tubes to little pots. And this is twice the size of your usual eye serums, it weighs in at a whopping 30ml instead of your standard piddly 15ml. Costs about $30AU, but I got mine at 50% off. Which is why I tried it. I figured it wasn't a lot to shell out.
That's where the plain factor stops. The cream is very light weight and easily absorbed. I squeeze out a millimetre or so, and warm it up by tapping the 4th fingers of each hand together. Then I gently pat it on under the eye contour area. It goes on so smoothly and seems to make a bit of difference. My eyes seem a little less tired looking. No miracles, but then again, I never expected any. Make up went on looking more or less the same, smoothly. Although, it didn't crease at all throughout the day. Not sure whether to attribute that to this or the foundation.
I like this, so I'm going to keep using this til the tube is empty. I didn't notice a scent, so it's either very faint, non-existent, or non-offensive. Definitely worth trying! continued >>