Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Baby Berry

4.7

on 7/8/2015 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this lip liner a long time ago and I did not have a lipstick or lipgloss to go with it, so I put it away and forgot about! It wasn't until I was desperately looking for a lip liner that would compliment the paler pink lip glosses I bought a couple of years later, then I remembered that I had this and it's perfect! It's not too bright and it works perfectly with all of my pale pink lip glosses. I'm glad I kept this lip liner. Such a beautiful color!

on 12/27/2014 3:23:00 PM

My favorite lipliner, at any pricepoint. This is creamy and is a great color on me. Sometimes this is a bit brighter than I would prefer. However, these shades often look brown or orange on me, and this one doesn't. I often wear it all over and would love to find a lipstick this same shade

on 11/2/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE Jordana liners. They are retractable and creamy, long-lasting, unique colors, and are cheap. You cannot beat them and baby berry is no exception. A nice lighter berry shade that is more or less an everyday color.

Can be built up but also sheered out. I think this is a must-have liner.

on 8/27/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this shade so much. I use it almost everyday. I usually wear it on its own either lightly outlined then filled in and rub my lips together to smear out and leave it like that or darken it for a brighter more in your face shade.
I use it with my lipsticks and alone with a gloss on top. Everytime I wear it alone with gloss I get many compliments and everyone wants to know what I am wearing.

on 7/7/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good retractable liner but I made a poor color selection. Baby Berry is much darker and brighter than it appears on the package color. I was expecting a more muted mauve shade. For anyone who needs a bright berry liner, this is a good choice.

on 4/28/2014 8:06:00 AM

I love this lip liner. It is dirt cheap and great quality. I would say it is a dupe for Bobbi Brown Sangria which is 19 times more expensive. A hidden gem and a holy grail product for me. It is creamy last long and has good pigment. It was my new product from Jordana I have always bought makeup and I have never heard of this brand, it has a really small section in Walgreens and it definitely should have a section the size of Revlon. Love the brand will buy it forever and ever at the great price they offer the products.

on 3/29/2014 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color lip liner. Most times I will just wear it alone, and it makes my lips look super sexy.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Like the previous reviewer, I tried this product because EmilyNoel is constantly raving about it on YouTube. I had little expectation that it would work for me since I'm not a lip liner fan in general. Main complaints are they drag/are a pain to apply and dry out my lips. The color is so pretty on my skin, which is light-medium with yellow undertones. Baby berry is like my lips, but way better! I would say it's a pink-toned blush color that would work on anyone. I love how smooth & easy it is to fill in my lips with this and you don't have to worry about sharpening because its retractable. I'm a believer, and for $2, it's worth a try for someone looking to enhance their lipstick application by adding lip liner to the routine! My lips look full and flirty whenever I use this.

on 9/12/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I saw Emilynoel83 rave about this on Youtube for a while. I really dont know what stopped me from jumping on the train with this one. When I got it I was hooked. I had to collect all I could get my hands on.

It is a gorgeous deep rose/purple/berry shade that looks stellar all on its own but provides a great base shade for a lipstick or gloss.

The formula is smooth and long lasting. The packaging was great for the price, the pencil is slim and best of all, does not require sharpening. I'd say the value is far more than the miniscule price tag attached to this.

on 4/16/2012 8:57:00 AM

The proof that dirt cheap can be HG! I love my Jordana lip liner in Baby Berry. I use it not just as a liner, but to entirely fill in my lips. I've topped it with Fresh lip treatment in Sugar Rose (sheer red), Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie and NYC in Park Avenue Pink. The combination of any of these products with Baby Berry makes my lips look full, defined and juicy. I can't believe such a great product exists for under $2.