October 23, 2014 | 941 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Baby Berry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I love this shade so much. I use it almost everyday. I usually wear it on its own either lightly outlined then filled in and rub my lips together to smear out and leave it like that or darken it for a brighter more in your face shade.
I use it with my lipsticks and alone with a gloss on top. Everytime I wear it alone with gloss I get many compliments and everyone wants to know what I am wearing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This is a good retractable liner but I made a poor color selection. Baby Berry is much darker and brighter than it appears on the package color. I was expecting a more muted mauve shade. For anyone who needs a bright berry liner, this is a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip liner. It is dirt cheap and great quality. I would say it is a dupe for Bobbi Brown Sangria which is 19 times more expensive. A hidden gem and a holy grail product for me. It is creamy last long and has good pigment. It was my new product from Jordana I have always bought makeup and I have never heard of this brand, it has a really small section in Walgreens and it definitely should have a section the size of Revlon. Love the brand will buy it forever and ever at the great price they offer the products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Love this color lip liner. Most times I will just wear it alone, and it makes my lips look super sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Like the previous reviewer, I tried this product because EmilyNoel is constantly raving about it on YouTube. I had little expectation that it would work for me since I'm not a lip liner fan in general. Main complaints are they drag/are a pain to apply and dry out my lips. The color is so pretty on my skin, which is light-medium with yellow undertones. Baby berry is like my lips, but way better! I would say it's a pink-toned blush color that would work on anyone. I love how smooth & easy it is to fill in my lips with this and you don't have to worry about sharpening because its retractable. I'm a believer, and for $2, it's worth a try for someone looking to enhance their lipstick application by adding lip liner to the routine! My lips look full and flirty whenever I use this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw Emilynoel83 rave about this on Youtube for a while. I really dont know what stopped me from jumping on the train with this one. When I got it I was hooked. I had to collect all I could get my hands on.

It is a gorgeous deep rose/purple/berry shade that looks stellar all on its own but provides a great base shade for a lipstick or gloss.

The formula is smooth and long lasting. The packaging was great for the price, the pencil is slim and best of all, does not require sharpening. I'd say the value is far more than the miniscule price tag attached to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The proof that dirt cheap can be HG! I love my Jordana lip liner in Baby Berry. I use it not just as a liner, but to entirely fill in my lips. I've topped it with Fresh lip treatment in Sugar Rose (sheer red), Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie and NYC in Park Avenue Pink. The combination of any of these products with Baby Berry makes my lips look full, defined and juicy. I can't believe such a great product exists for under $2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are very similar to the Rimmel Exaggerate liners IMO. They are thicker and creamy with good staying power but don't feel heavy on the lips. Very good pigmentation! They are super cheap with a nice color range. Packaging is cute and nice. This color is a pretty bright berry color- so not as wearable as some of the other colors but still nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by TIA1127

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good lip liner. I use it when I do my 40's winged liner look. I'm not brave enough for red lipstick but this is a very bold berry lip liner. It goes on smoothly, stays in place and prevents feathering. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last as long as I would like it to. Over all I give it 4 lippies. It loses one lippie because the staying power while decent is not as long lasting as some of my other lip liners. Packaging is typical, self sharpening pencil. The price is dirt cheap. I think it was $1.99. I would recommend this lipliner and will repurchase it when I use it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ias23

this is a true pink that really compliments my skin.. i just top it with my pinkish gloss and im good to go.. it is nice for natural look, not too bright, not pale.. love it!