October 22, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate Lip Liner in Ravish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

colour - deep red - not orangey or pinky, but more brown based
texture - creamy, pigmented
wear - glides easily on and is longlasting
this liner can be worn alone for a subtle deep red pout or as a base for any vampy red lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Great lipliner-creamy, smooth and best yet I think it is a dupe for Mac's Red enriched lipliner at a much more reasonable price! I will be looking for more shades that match Mac's lipliner shades. Refuse to spend $15 on a lip liner again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by bellyfl0pper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does the job! I wear this lip liner under Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Crimson. I'm not sure I like the two together in terms of color because it makes the lipstick much darker than I'd like. However, the lip liner itself is fine. It's my first lip liner so I'm not sure what to compare it to, but it broke twice while I applied it (maybe my hands were clumsy and unaccustomed?) and I feel like I didn't get much product in the packaging. However, it applies smoothly and it's a nice base to work with.
I've used this for about half a dozen of performances under the lipstick and it seems to do the trick. I've never tried wearing my lipstick without lip liner so I don't know if it would bleed, but it never bleeds when I wear this lip liner so I'll give it the benefit of my doubt. To my knowledge, this lip liner is a good tool for a beginner, at least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful deep brownish red. Perfect for defining the outer lip line for red lips in order to prevent feathering and help the lipstick or gloss last longer. Goes with my warm tones and is nice and creamy. The tip of this is slanted and since it is an automatic pencil, there is no sharpening necessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Beautiful deeper rose/berry color that matches LM Audrey perfectly. Only con: makes a thick line and I prefer a sharp pencil to create a thin line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a rosy, red lip liner for quite sometime. Ravish works well with my skin coloring, and the darker lipsticks I use in the fall. This lip liner is hard to apply and it is not creamy at all. I can look past this defect in lieu of the fact that the pencil was so cheap (2.00) and I will only use this color in the winter time. I will probably not purchase this product again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at the drug store when I was in desperate need for a red lip liner. What a find! Ravish is the perfect deep red liner that does not look pink or orange on my lips. It pairs well with MAC's Dare You. I also like applying all over my lips and then adding brown lipstick or clear gloss on top. The texture of the liner is quite nice - its firm but glides on nicely. I like the packaging too, slim and self-sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by snowwhiteRN

Really nice rosy wine color. It looked more red in the store than it does on my lips. Nice color. Applies well, and thank goodness it isn't the wooden pencil that you have to sharpen!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This is a good, basic deep red lip liner. I bought it to go with my Rimmel Balistic lipstick. At first they seem like they would look good together. But when I use this liner and fill in my lips with the lipstick, the liner is always darker than the lipstick. I've tried applying this liner with lighter pressure, but it still comes out darker. So, if you're buying this to use with Rimmel's Balistic, I'd choose a different lip liner!