Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

test comment

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing scent lovely and really sweet, the pack is luxurious and nice to keep on your make up table. But it last maximum 2 hours on me and not more, I payed 90£ for It and I was expecting a bit more wearing time.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Nice scent but it is also a little bit too sweet for my taste. I do not feel much of a citrus notes. I would say that this perfume did not leave any impression on me.
Notes:
Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Citron, Fig Nectar, Pink Pepper, Jasmine Petals, Fig Wood, Cedar Wood, and Benzoin.

This is an excellent, refreshing summer cologne with fig, citruses and cedar. It's totally unisex, has moderate sillage and little longevity. I think other people can smell it on me for 2 hours, and I can smell it on myself for 4-5. That's the only downside, but the fragrance itself is so pleasant, that it deserves the 5 lippies. This fig is not sweet or coconutty at all. In my opinion it is really similar to Un Jardin en Méditerranée from Hermés, but Fico is better composed somehow, and easier to wear. It really fits the name (Blu Mediterraneo) and the image of the line (elegance and dolce vita).
EDIT: I ended up giving to my husband. I still love it, but as the weather is not so hot any more, I don't feel like wearing it. He loves it, and I love it one him, so the 5 lippies stay.

Love Fico! Its one of my summer favourite. The whole blue line is phantastic in my opinion. I also like Mirto and Mandorlo ,
Fico Amalfi is a very fresh zesty fragrance but sweet and warm at the same time. It leans towards feminine but can easily be worn by a man. God knows I would gobble him up ;).
Starts of lemony, citrusy fresh and sweet, turns flowery figgy slightly coconutty and tropical. This is amazing!!! Can't be without it. So glad that they changed the packaging. Love the heavy blue caps now and the cool bottles. So nice !!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

From the moment I sprayed it onto my wrist, I adored this fragrance. I love the way it comes out on my skin...
It reminds me of holidays, warm summer beach vacations in Europe, having a nice big dinner with all your family and friends, going picknicking... It smells like summer to me. This is really my favorite perfume of the moment. It reminds me alot of Estee Lauder Bronze Godess, I used to adore that one, but after I smelled Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi, I instantly liked Acqua di Parma way more. It suits me better too.
I think it's totally worth the price, and I love the packaging too. I'll keep buying this perfume over and over again each time I finish a bottle. I hope they'll never stop making this one because it truly is my holy grail.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Fresh lemon-grapefruit-fig mash up, like great cologne with a (figgy) twist. I'm not a food-gourmand fragrance fan per se, but like this. The fruit notes are there, but not in a clairol-shampoo way - the zest, not lemonade, and the smell of the skin of fresh fig.

HATE the packaging. What is with the cheapo plastic cap? Pretty pricey too. Staying power was actually pretty good for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Great, great summer fragrance! Its clean and fresh, but it has some body to it without being musky in the least! Its got some of the best cedar I've smelled, along with citrus and bergamot. Blended like a dream; it just smells GOOD! Truly unisex, doesn't feel like it belongs on any particular gender. Great!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This puts me in the mood of booking a holiday. Lovely fresh and energising fragrance. A shame about the last power though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think that I am in the minority here, because I think this scent is absolutely stunning. At first the fragrance opens up as a lively citrus summertime scent, and soon develops into a lovely clean green elegant fragrance. I am not a huge fan of citrus, and love how the scent evolves into a fig and cedar clean scent. The major disappointment with this perfume is the fact that it only comes as an eau de toilette, so it doesn't have the lasting power, but it is nevertheless breathtaking and intoxicating!

Popular Fragrances