Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

At first it was okay knowing that this is the first moisturizer that I ever use. But later on as I continuously using this, my face gets greasy and it feels so heavy. I love the scent though.

on 8/29/2015 8:12:00 PM

When i use it, it leaves a shiny, oily look on my face, which is why I never use it during day time. However, I do use it during the night before bed and it does a good job of moisturizing my face. It has a slight clean smell, which I like. Something I don't like about it, though, is the packaging. Like you can see in the picture, in comes in a tub. That annoys me quite a bit because I'm a person who likes having short nails, so some product ends up under them. It is also not very hygienic. I said I wouldn't repurchase this and that's because I'd like to experiment and try different moisturizers, but if I didn't find any that I like, I wouldn't come back to it.

on 8/29/2015 7:33:00 PM

This stuff seriously surprised me. My boyfriend bought it when he forgot to bring moisturizer on a trip, but he didn't like it (he has extremely sensitive, breakout prone skin). I normally use jojoba oil but started using his abandoned tube of Nivea Soft just for the hell of it. It doesn't leave any grease or film on your face, but absorbs quite well. I think it must be doing a pretty good job of moisturizing my skin because, despite exfoliating regularly with a Clarisonic and moisturizing, I'll still often get this dry skin that isn't noticeable until I've applied makeup and get that annoying chalky/flaky look, especially around my nose. I haven't had that issue once while using this cream.
I'm not sure yet if I'll repurchase it because for a while I've been thinking maybe jojoba oil isn't moisturizing enough for my skin anymore (as I get later into my twenties, I've found my face is more prone to dryness), so I may just need to try some other skin creams before landing on one to stick with. But I'll definitely be using the rest of this tube of Nivea Soft and, who knows, this may be the one I come back to for good.

on 8/29/2015 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have very acne prone skin and have been looking for a facial moisturizer that would not break me out for years. I finally found it - I love this stuff!! I'm not crazy about the fragrance, but that's ok. I had been using CeraVe cream and it was just too heavy and was breaking me out. It left a film that I would noticeably feel rinse off in the morning when washing my face. When I wake up after applying Nivea Soft the night before, my face is baby smooth and so soft with absolutely no film when washing. My skin just drinks it up and I could not be happier that it has not caused breakouts!! I use it AM before sunscreen and makeup and PM before bed. I bought the 2.6oz tubes from Amazon rather than the jar and they're great - perfect for traveling. Spreads nicely and moisturizers so well. A little goes a long way.

on 8/20/2015 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not my favourite, yet well moisturizing. I only use it on my hands because face would become very shiny and oily (def not for my type of skin). Convenient package and reasonable pricing. Although I'd prefer something with more perfumey scent.

on 8/14/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I have to admit - I bought the small trial sizes for the container. All plastic, screw on top, perfect for travel. .Perfect for a dab of cream, lotion, even some tiny earrings.
The cream was surprisingly nice to use - I use it on arms and legs as I don't really want to mess with my facial routine.

No breakouts, of course. I especially liked the easy spreadability.

on 8/14/2015 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really wanted to love this but it made me break out SO badly. i have oily, acne-prone skin and i wanted to use this as an alternative to the original nivea creme, which is way too heavy for me. nivea soft felt really light and refreshing on my skin, but i started having really bad breakouts almost immediately after using it and the breakouts stopped as soon as i stopped using it. i would recommend this product to anyone who DOESN'T have acne!!

on 7/31/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love!! I cant believe a product with such a low price is this GOOD!! I Use it on face all the tine, after i was my face, before applying makeup, night... Always!! Soo soo good!!

on 7/17/2015 3:09:00 AM

This moisturizer is AMAZING I have very dry skin and since I've started using it my skin especially around my nose has become moisturized. I only brought the small version of this because it's convienent size for traveling but I'll definelty repurchase it in the bigger size

on 7/12/2015 3:28:00 PM

Love this product - especially in the summer when a body butter is too thick and can get sticky, this is light and sinks straight into the skin