Wet 'n' Wild 3 of a Kind in South Beach

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/28/2008 7:41:00 PM

Total rave! This is my first cream blush/bronzer product and I'm really pleased. This stick goes on smoothly and easily blends into my skin for a bronzey flush. I love the color-it's not orangey at all, and leaves my cheeks with a great, slightly shimmery glow. I usually layer powder bronzer on top for a really tanned effect, but this on its own gives me a natural tan. I tried on my eyes, but it did crease. However, this is great on my cheeks and even on my lips with lip gloss over.

on 11/18/2007 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. I'm tan, warm, MMM, brown hair and eyes. I use this as blush and eye shadow. Great color and staying power IME.

on 6/4/2006 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVED this new product. It does seem like a LE but it is also the truest replica of NARS the Multiple in St. Barts that I've ever seen It's shimmery without being glittery and on my hand unless I remember where I striped what, I can't tell the difference in the two. My pocketbook sure can though! Plus the packaging on this isn't anything you'd be ashamed to pull out of your purse. It's silver on silver with a clear lid for easy identification. Wet N Wild is sure coming up in the world and I'm glad to have been there for it when it was one of the little people!

Popular Blush Products