LUSH Bon Bain Bonnard bath bomb

4.8

Purchased this several times before it was discontinued. Loved Bonnards bath painting and the lovely salt crystals with their colours dissolving in the tub made me feel like i was in the painting. Had a nice soft scent from what I can remember...but mostly I love the salt crystals.

on 3/6/2009 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was a very soft floral. It reminded me of like freshly laundered linens. It was not all that impressive.

on 5/10/2004 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has just become one of my favorite LUSH bombs - the smell is absolutely divine! Mine turned the water the palest shade of lavender-pink. It was moisturizing, but not greasy. This is going to be a re-buy often for Spring and Summer.

on 7/15/2003 7:39:00 PM

Wow!!! This stuff is good! Love th scent,my bath suddenly smelled like the garden as I indulged in its skin softening property.I had to sink my entire body under the water,it was just a lot of fun, and not messy too.Well I also used a bit of psychodelic rubbed on my skin so there was some bubbles involved.Wonderful indeed!

on 6/13/2003 10:59:00 PM

Love it. Smells divine and the bits of sea salt are simply delightful. I wish it had more color to add a touch of whimsy to the bath - I love bathing in pools of warm shades of blue, lavender or pink, as is par for the Lush course.

on 3/14/2003 7:51:00 PM

I use this one for the days I want to feel like a lady not a tomgirl. I smelled heavenly for at least 24 hours after my luxurious soak. My skin felt great, that's good, I would've hated to run the wonderful smell with moisturizers!

on 9/19/2002 5:29:00 PM

This is such a luxury! Makes my skin soft and so moisturized and leaves my bathroom smelling delightful for days after I take a bath! It makes me feel so sensual and feminine and has the most wonderful fragrance.

on 7/13/2002 9:08:00 PM

this bath bomb is absolutely gigantic. its white with red, yellow and blue salt imbedded in the top half. it has a lovely orange and rose scent which perfumes my bathroom and body for hours. everything dissolves completely, so theres no messy clean up. it doesnt stain.

on 2/18/2002 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Another heavenly LUSH bath experience! This bath bomb has a lovely floral scent ... like orange blossoms ... none of the spicy scent that almost all other LUSH products have. The water becomes so fragrant and the sea salt in the bomb makes this one of the most relaxing baths ever. I almost fell asleep! Another winner from LUSH!

Popular Bath Treatments