September 1, 2014 | 1980 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Powdered Sugar Cookie Lip Shine

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by SRO522

Extremely sticky! When the wind blows, my hair gets stuck to my lips. Yuck! Furthermore, it doesn't smell at all like a sugar cookie. The scent is hard to describe.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverlynie

This lip shine by philosophy isn't one of their best. It definately does not smell like sugar cookies and personally gives me a head ache when i first apply it. The smell is a little sickening! However, do not hate philosophy lipshines just because of this particular scent! I am like many, a lippie-aholic, and i have many more philosophy lip shines and even a couple lip gelato, and i love the majority of their lippies. They are great on, they are all sheer and i personally like that for an everyday lippie. They last a good amount of time, and the tubes are quite large (very generous amount of product). oh and they are very moisturizing on the lips and they are by no means sticky. I would suggest that you try another scent...if u really are looking for an emolient scented one and not a citrus scent. (my favorite lip shine by them so far is the ooey gooey s'more).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do like this lipgloss, but I find it a little weird. It doesn't smell like a powdered sugar cookie at all. It has more of a lemony scent. I actually like the scent, but it's not what it says it is. This is standard flavored lipgloss. It reminds me of anything I could buy at BBW or VS. So while I don't dislike this, it's really nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Philosophy's flavored lips glosses. Powdered Sugar Cookie is one of my favorites. It's a sheer frosted gloss that is good alone or over lipstick. It tastes and smells like a lemon cookie, and tastes like it too.
I give this 4 stars because it doesn't last very long at all.
I like this lipgloss and I am on my second tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss. It is named very incorrectly as others have stated. It smells and tastes like lemon bars or lemon meringue. It's not sticky and lasts a good long time on me (when I can keep myself from licking it off). Loves it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Totally agree..NOT the right name! It has a tangy/citrusy taste and smell, no idea where they got the "cookie" name from. It's a lot like the Muffin Man's Lemon custard lip shine that I have, except it's sparkly. That being said, it's a nice gloss and adds a lot of shine, but don't know if I'd buy this again only because the name and actual flavor do not go together.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty gloss, but it is sticker than Juicy Tubes! I have this in Powdered Sugar Cookie and I am not sure this is the best name because it actually has a somewhat chemical and lemony taste. I got this as a gift, but I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 5:48:00 AM More reviews by sugahunni

This is a lovely little lipgloss, with a bit of sparkle, lots of shine, lots of hydration and is very long lasting. As with long lasting lipglosses, I did find this quite sticky but it wasn't too unbearable. As with the previous reviewers, i'm not sure "powdered sugar cookie" was the most appropriate name for this as it definitely smells more like lemon meringue. Overall, I quite like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by romantica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! I've noticed many people say that it smells like lemon. There's definitely a lemon hint to it, but I would say that the predominant smell is very sweet and pasty. The smell is really addictive, and it tastes slightly sweet as well (not in an annoying way). It goes on clear, and the sparkles add an extra punch to its overall glow! I absolutely love how it achieves a gorgeous wet look. It is indeed a tad sticky, but not overbearingly so. It has decent staying power as well. This is one of the best scented/flavored glosses that I've found, and the price is pretty good too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I like this stuff. 'Powdered Sugar Cookie', however, is so far from being an appropriate name. With that said, I still like the lemony scent and flavor. Why didn't they just name is appropriately though?! Anyway, it's yummy tasting and smelling, moisturizing, and pretty shine. It also has the same thick and a little sticky texture as all of the Philosophy Lip Shines.