July 29, 2014 | 1933 users online

Scrubs - Peter Thomas Roth - Multi-Action All-In-One Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by phizzybee

a very fine exfoliant. i use it maybe once or twice a week, generally the day after a chemical mask. . its good for removing dead dry skin and makes your face super smooth for makeup application. only use a small amount. avoid sensitive areas as it is quite abrasive

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. But for my oily/acne-prone skin, AHA/BHA Face & Body Polish is way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by beachybum85

I seldom write reviews for products but I had to rave about this one. The Peter Thomas Roth Multi-Action All-In-One Micro-Dermabrasion really works. I am 23 years old and don't really have acne but I do get these tiny bumps on my forehead and sometimes get pimples on my chin area. My skin is now very even and after using this product for just two weeks. I've been trying to even my skin for over 5 years and this product did the trick after just a few weeks. Also, the smallest bit is enough for your entire face. My skin feels baby soft and is no longer oily. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by calimae

I really love this scrub. It leaves me with soft, smooth skin. It gave me exactly the results I was looking for. I've got really sensitive skin, and this product is gentle enough for me to use twice weekly. It was very expensive, but leaves my skin baby soft. It also rids me of dry, flaky winter skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by twynette

Wow!!! I bought this hoping it would deliver the results I was searching for and it did, plus more!
My skin has never looked and felt so smooth and even. I have definitely seen a reduction in pore size too...amazing!
This scrub is phenomenal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mypsalms

I've been using this since the earliest time the product hit the store. It is to replace Dermanew which is too perfumey. This crystal scrub comes in a plastic tube which is awsome because it is easier to open and dispense of products with sliperry hands. I also find the crystal more finely milled and not as harsh as dermanew which I sworn off after finding PTR. Recently I heard the rave about Dr.Brandt microdermabrassion system and not sure how well that works compare to this,however I would always have this with me in my travel bag because of its simple packaging and I'm not sure Dr.Brandt has the combination of AHA/BHA in his Jar because PTR includes those and trully I see the different in my complexion (face and neck areas) in the most minimum time of scrubbing it..not even 3 minutes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by dollface6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a very respectable and more affordable alternative to my HG weekly scrub - Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion treatment. I have been using the PTR Botanical Buffing Beads for winter use on my very dry skin, but come spring and summer I like a little more exfoliating action so have been savoring my 1oz Dr. Brandt jar. The prospect of spending the big bucks for a new 2oz jar was un-nerving, until I spotted this new PTR product, just out in 2006. I bought it at the Skinstore.com and they have a code on their website for 10% off your first purchase, so I got this beauty for $45 for a 2.3oz tube. I must say it is identical to the Dr. Brandt, however there is no fragrance which is fine with me. Polishing action and feel are identical. They use micro and macro fine aluminum oxide crystals, same as Dr. Brandt, with the addition of AHA/BHA. My newly smooth skin and wallet are very thankful.