December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Pink Mosaic Shimmer Bloc

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kimmie578

I adore every product I have by Laura Mercier. This is no exception and as a matter of fact I think it is the best product I have. This product actually transforms my skin. I have a fairer complexion and use this as a blush, highlighter, but also use the lighter colors on my eyes too as a highlighter, like under the brow bone. I use a fan brush and swirl all the colors together and sweep on my upper cheekbones, up my temples and onto my forehead. The colors are soft and my skin looks radiant (which is a miracle). I am amazed at what a difference one product can make in the appearance of my skin ( I also simultaneously got a correct foundation match for my skin as well at the LM counter so that could be helping too). At first I was weary at the almost $40 price tag, but once the SA put this on, I was sold and didn't care how much it costs, I NEEDED it. I also love how I can use each color individually as well. If you are wanting to try this product, just go for it. You will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this blush. I'm mixed race and it's the perfect blend of pinks for just about any skin color. It gives me such a healthy glow. It's kind of pricey but I'm lucky to say that when I ordered it online, someone made a snafu and sent me 3 of them instead of one. It was Christmas time so it was an awesome thing to re-gift. hehehe

I won't hesitate to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Maca01

This looks beautiful on all skins. The only problem is that once you've used most of it it will break. I placed my leftovers in an empty loose powder container. It has actually lasted me longer than had it stayed pressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so impressed with the Orchid Mosaic that I decided to try out the Pink Mosaic as well ........ I find that for my pale NW10 skin, this works as a great blush ....... I find the color a pretty pink that when used with my skunk brush imparts a pretty glow ...... for those who are pale, and want a great pink glow/blush that looks natural and not clownish (as most do on my skin) definitely check out the Pink Mosaic Shimmer Bloc (just use a light hand and a skunk brush.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unbelievably pretty! But expensive...
This compact has four distinct shades - pale champagne pink, bright berry, dusky rose and sparkly beige and can be used separately or swirled together for an overall soft pink glow.
The finish is fairly shimmery but not what I would call frosty (not unless you really pack it on!) and goes on quite sheer. I think this looks best layered over a deeper (matte) blush so it's a bit disappointing that it's better suited (IMO) better as a layering product for what it costs. I think there are other highlighters that are maybe not so cute, but that are just as effective and cost less.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product, gives your skin a great glowing finish. Beautiful, worth the money. It's my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by kdsincali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the colors of this Shimmer bloc.. I like to sometimes use the paler ones and other days I use all of them together...I love the glow it gives, and when done right is not overdone at all.....
BUT I have bought this product about 4 times now and Every time it ends up breaking not even half way through the product!!!!!! It is so frustrating. So beware do not even drop it once because it will break and be a mess everywhere! I think they should make this product stick together better.....I end up using all the broken pieces til I run out, because the stuff is too expensive to just throw out...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by prham

Very shimmer/sparkley, makes me look like a disco ball. Waste of $38. Click to see pictures and full review continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ashytaylor

The nly thing I dislike about this product is that sometimes it can feel like its stinging my cheek slightly. I love the color the shimmer and everything else. It is used as a blush but I also use it as eyeshadow and it works really well. I would buy this again. I recommend you try it, but beware lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ashes886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. I actually bought this to use as an eye shadow quad. It also looks great as blush, too...So definitely multi-purpose. Another reviewer stated that there wasn't enough "color." I completely disagree...there is a lot of pigment. I'm thinking of starting my own collection of all these blocs. Highly recommend.