Charlotte Russe Refuge

Price: $

on 11/14/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently really gotten into perfumes/fragrances. This was my very first perfume i bought. When i was checking out at charlotte russe it caught my eye and it smelled so good! Ive had it for 3 years now and i just ran out of it. I get many compliments and most importantly my boyfriend loves the smell :3 I recommend and hey the price is right at only 10 bucks!

on 10/17/2012 3:47:00 PM

I have been wearing this perfume for 3 years or so now. I love it. The price is right too (more like $10 in a Charlotte Russe store)! I have the packaging quality a lower rating because on one of the bottles I bought the lid ended up breaking.I continued to use the bottle until it was gone still. Maybe that has since been fixed?

on 9/18/2012 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It is quite complex for a cheap clothing store brand. IMO suitible for day and night, summer and winter. Safe for work silage.

With a certain body chemistry it may be interpreted as sensual and animalic. To others, just a light floral fruity clean slightly woody scent. I adore it either way.

I give it 5 out of 5 I have no "Cons"...it is precisely what i want in a fragrance; light, fresh, sexy, multifaceted, modern, mature, interesting, uncloyingly sweet or too fruity....Safe for work and nights out on the town..It lingers for quite some time (about 6hrs on me)..oh and CHEAP!!!

I searched HIGH and low for the top,middle and base notes for this lovely frag and finally, Success! Initially, I was convinced
it had been [DISCONTINUED] due to the fact I no longer saw the brown box on the counter, the clerk assured me the scent is the same, however the box is pink.

If memory serves the scent is the same as the one in the brown box, at first spray the top notes are a bit unfamiliar but the drydown...unforgettable

Charlotte Russe REFUGE

Top Notes: Tart Cassis, Sea Spray, Water Violet, Star Jasmine

Mid Notes: Yellow Raspberry, White Peach, Lemon Leaf, Green Apple

Base Notes: Indian Sandalwood, Tahitian Vanilla Bean, Sheer Musk

This info was found at the website (Link Below)

on 3/27/2012 1:16:00 PM

This is one of my favorite perfumes, & my cheapest perfume (which is amazing!) I've been using this for about 4 years now, & I'm only on my 2nd bottle. The staying power could be improved, but overall I'm absoloutley in love with this. From the first time I smelled this, I knew I had to have it. I would highly reccommend this as an everyday perfume. It's not overwhelming at all. From reading the other reviews, I'm hearing that this has been discontinued?! I really hope that's not true. If anyone from Charlotte Russe is reading this, please do not take this away, it's amazing.

on 10/16/2011 1:40:00 PM

I am a professional woman and I work with 95% men. I have to tell, when I have a hard sell meeting or such, I wear this perfume (lightly) and it drives the guys nuts and throws them off base. I hate to play this card because I have worked very hard and have multiple college degrees, but sometimes you have to pull out all the stops. One client, who is very, very reserved said at the end of a meeting (blushing full red) - what is your perfume? I am telling you it will throw even the most professional man off base, but DO NOT over spray. I actually spray on my stomach and a little bit on my wrists about 1 hour before a meeting.

on 9/14/2011 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It has a very lovely smell, And the bottle is very pretty and glittery. .I lovee it!!

on 1/28/2011 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My girl exclusively used this perfume until her bottle ran out a few weeks ago, and much to her chagrin we found out it has been discontinued. Since then I've been on a mission searching high and low for either:
a - a bottle of Refuge for sale; or
b - A refutable place that can provide me with a quality duplicate of Refuge.
Could anyone be of assistance to me in this endeavour? I'd even be willing to buy a slightly used bottle if I had to. I just want to be able to give her a surprise for Valentine's day that will light her soul up, and I'm positive this would do it. Help!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this perfume smells like sweet tea to me...i know odd description right? but it seems sweet, crisp and like fresh brewed lipton tea to me atleast. i get compliments all the time, non stop when i wear this, the key is just to spray a little and it lasts me about 6 hours. i spray it on before putting on my bra or behind my neck. highly recommend this

on 8/19/2010 10:05:00 PM

I am absolutely in LOVE with Refuge. I am constantly asked what I'm wearing, and have never had any negative comments, its sweet and fruity, but still mature so it definitely doesnt seem like a kids perfume. It doesn't have the best staying quality, but its super cheap so I just reapply throughout the day. It has been my signature scent for a while now, and my bottle was running low, so i popped in to charlotte russe's online store, and was appalled to see that Refuge was no longer available. After asking around and visiting my local store, it sounds as though it has been discontinued! I am so disappointed as this is my absolute favorite fragrance and i dont know what i'll do without it! I really hope they bring this fragrance back, I've been hoarding the last bit of my bottle, saving it for special occasions.

on 7/10/2010 10:11:00 AM

I'm pretty much in love with this frag! Tried it years ago & have always found my way back to it. It's fruity but doesn't smelll too sweet or cheap. Lasting power is average, but you can get this fragrance cheap ($10-11 i think) so no need to feel guilty about reapplying. This definetly has depth and I've never offended anybody while wearing it. Would buy again! :)

Popular Fragrances