September 1, 2014 | 1922 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first body butter purchase from TBS -- and I must say --- I really like it! The satsuma scent is so fresh and delicious. I am a little greasy until it completely absorbs so that would be the only negative. But I will definitely purchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore TBS's Satsuma scent - and the body butter is no exception. A small tub is $6 - but I got mine for $3. SCORE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Body shop Satsuma Body butter is great super hydrating and the scents last
ages on the skin great for dry skin it makes the skin feel smooth and soft and scent
Lingers this reason I give 5 stars is good product I layer with Satsuma body mist youll
feel and smell very fresh great for summer time I live sunny and hot place this great
scent for tropical climate is gorgeous product probably one favorite body butter,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this body butter i purchased this and Strawberry as cold weather pick me ups. I have used Strawberry and love it but Satsuma oh my even my boyfriend said wow whatever you're wearing smells so good. He never notices my lotions and potions so this is a winner in my book because it works great as a butter and a summery scent. The fact that he noticed says a lot because he never notices any scents on me. Makeup he has his opinions but for him to like this lets me know it's a a good one. It smells like what Clementines would be if they were made into Vitamin C pills.

I have a love affair with Orange or citrus scents they have to be just right and this is. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it goes well with my strawberry or grapefruit washes. Plus it's good enough for my man to say hey you're smelling good. It totally made my day so i'm happy that he likes it too because that's important. Also I love this citrus scent ad my soft skin. It really brightens my mood and has me ready for warmer months:) So Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by distillafan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very fresh and clean. Citrusy. Wouldn't buy it becauss I prefer sweeter scents like the vanilla and strawberry and coconut butters, but this is still. Beautiful scent and very moisturising :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A glorious, fresh, creamy orange scent. Not too tropical, not too citrusy--just perfect! Wish this came in a squeeze tube instead of the tub. The scent lasts forever so I often use this in lieu of perfume. A great summer scent and body butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ritanayeli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product. It is do moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another great body butter from The Body Shop but not the best one. The smell is really strong and stay a long time on the body and on clothes so you have to be sure to like it before putting it all over your body. I like it, but I'll not repurchase because I think that I will find something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by 5chr0d1ng3r

This stuff is awful! It smells like funky oranges! The smell is extremely overpowering and wont wash off!! Its terrible, I cant imagine how any one could even use this! One reviewer on here said she uses it on stinky feet, I dont have stinky feet so I wouldnt know if this was a good use for this, but let me tell you I am never using this crap as a hand lotion ever again. I am so glad I didnt slather it on my body, it would be as bad as a skunk attack.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE the body shop body butters. my all time favorite one is the Strawberry one but this is one definitely comes in second place.

-VERY VERY moisturizing. I have very dry skin on my body, especially my hands, feet, elbows and knees. Anywhere that has tougher skin. Before I go to bed I lather my hands with this stuff and my feet and put on the socks. In the morning my feet and hands are noticeably softer.
-Not greasy or sticky. I hate that "sticking to your sheets" feeling that some lotions do when you get into bed. This stuff sinks into my skin fast but still makes me feel well hydrated.
-the smell is very nice in my opinion. If you're wondering what a satsuma is, it's basically a japenese citrus fruit. Very similar to an orange or tangerine. (Spent some time in Japan). The scent is very true to what an actual satsuma smells like. my boyfriend says it reminds him of the old orange drink Tang. Nostaglia much?
-the price is more than your average body butter but for me this is the only body moisturizer that I have ever tried that gives me that instant gratification and long term use results. If you have dry skin then you need to try this out.