Fresh Lipstick in Nude Renaissance

on 9/26/2006 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Fresh has the most gorgeous lipstick packaging - silver, sleek, and very sophisticated, though I also bought Rendezvous Point and that shade came in a different style case. I prefer Nude Renaissance's packaging a lot more. Nude Renaissance is a slightly warm sheer nude-red with golden shimmer. It is a beautiful color that brightens up my face. The lipstick has a very thin consistency - I don't feel like have anything on my lips! I generally prefer a creamier texture, but the formula still feels fairly moisturizing and the colors lasts a fairly long time.

on 4/17/2005 10:31:00 AM

I love this lipstick. It is a beautiful neutral on me.

on 4/7/2005 1:17:00 PM

Gorgeous pinky/red/orange shimmer, very moisturizing but not greasy. What more can you ask for? Lovely on my light olive skin.

on 1/13/2005 12:07:00 PM

This lipstick is like an interview suit or pearl earings. Wearing it I feel completly confident. It's appropriate for any occasion, and I it's flattering without outshining me. It's not too matte, so it is easy to wear, but not so shiny that I feel like a teenager.

on 12/4/2004 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A warm-to-neutral brick-red with a little shimmer--it's not a really intense color but more the warm equivalent of Gypsy Soiree. It's really easy to wear and goes with a lot. Like all Fresh l/s, you can build it up to be intense or blot it down. Very similar to First Impression, which I also own--I would be one again, but not both.

on 10/4/2003 10:13:00 AM

Amazing lipstick!!! Lasts forever and never dries my lips out! Fresh has the most amazing colors. This one is perfect on my Pale skin. Use it with the Gypsy Rose lip liner and Tropic of Nectar blush, also by Fresh. Will defiantely repurchase.

on 6/30/2003 10:38:00 PM

A perfect semi-sheer golden red (like a Royal Gala apple) that could actually be the universal color. It's light and smooth and ever so slightly shimmery. Can be applied without a mirror! It's foolproof. Expensive, but you get what you pay for.

on 7/16/2002 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I too love this lipstick! I have very fair skin with pink undertones and I will think it works very well. Probably would for most skintones...very flattering and neutral. Definitely a winner, even with the big price tag!

on 2/10/2002 11:06:00 AM

This is a beautiful, understated, sheer and lightly shimmery orangey-brown-pink color. It gives such a glow to my light olive skin. It's more expensive than I like ($21), but I'll start worrying about that if I ever actually finish a tube of lipstick!

Recommended for Medium Skin