E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder -- Sunkissed

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perf multi tasking product! Where you put bronzer use it... Where you put blush use it there, lightly coat your highlight areas with a lighter hand, finally use it as an eyeshadow. For USD$2 yes two whole dollars well i remember when it was only a buck $1 but still that is amazing. I think I own one of every shimmer & every bronzer elf product (NOT trying to brag). This is darker than MAC MSF Soft & Gentle it could be her very very VERY distant cousin maybe if the difference between $32 & $2 seems like a lot it becomes much more plausible lol naw I like this a lot, I use it constantly. And it's cruelty-free! I'm afraid of dropping this & it become a casualty but if it weren't so that I lived in a place where elf is only sold at one store & its a pain to get to other stores + shipping on elf u have to buy $35+ well that's my options so ordering online looks a whole lot more attractive on elf's slow a$$ site but that's not the product's fault. Gr8 product!!

If you're looking for a stunning champagne highlight, this is it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it as a highlighter and it looks soooooooo beautiful ! I highly recommend it !

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Very sparkly and weird color.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Super sparkly and very little color pay off. I am past the time in my life where glitter covering my face is appropriate. I tried it as a highlight it was ok. I tend to like a "glow" or shimmer over a glittery sparkle. This was not for me. The good news was it was so cheap I had no guilt throwing it away.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Elf needs to relabel this as a highlight because that's exactly what it is, and as soon as I started using it as one I fell in love with it.

The color is a nice warm champagne which complements my fair yellow skin nicely, and because the product isn't so pigmented it would great on a variety of skin tones... As a highlighter instead of a bronzer. It is shimmery but not glittery, and you can control the amount of shimmer by using a soft fluffy fan brush as opposed to a blush brush or one of those dense contour brushes.

Here's the kicker - I paid 65 flippin dollars for a Charlotte Tilbury bronzer set whose highlight is a dupe for this $3 Elf bronzer. The CT is only slightly more iridescent, but in terms of color payoff, staying power, and texture, the Elf bronzer does everything the expensive one does with aplomb. The CT is still a wonderful bronzing set but many people aren't crazy enough to spend that much on a bronzer set, and why would you since this perfect dupe exists?

CT and Elf are both socially responsible companies as neither test on animals so I highly be recommend their makeup. If you are in need of a good, natural looking highlight that performs very well and don't want to pay 65 dollars because you're not an idiot like me, Elf's sun-kissed bronzer is the way to go for shizzle.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

poor packing and too light but over all not hat bad

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had a hard time finding out how to use this product. But after about a month of having it, I figured it out!
First of all, I was using the wrong brush. I had also purchased an E.L.F bronzing brush (the white one, which I believe is their Professional line) which I was using and it wasn't right for me. So instead, I decided to use my Covergirl's bronzer brush that came with that specific bronzer and since it's smaller and has really soft and loose, fluffy bristles/hairs it worked very well with unpacking the product and doesn't transfer as much pigment, as it is very pigmented and hard to blend otherwise. It could be packed on as a shadow as stated before or it can be used as a highlighter or underneath a nice, peachy blush. This is like a renaissance product that can really do just about whatever you want it to do. Great buy, just a little extra though (and the right brush) required. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is not for me.... WAY too shimmery!!! I'll try to use it as an eyeshadow so it doesn't go to waste....

I got this to be an all over glow Bronzer. I got the lightest shade because I have REALLY light skin. This doesn't work as a Bronzer. It works as an eyeshadow or a highlight. I'm going to try a darker shade and see if its better.

Popular Bronzers