April 16, 2014 | 1854 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by FlorCanelaStyles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice glow without the streaking orange brown spots like other bronzers do. Very intense gold shimmer that blends on to skin nicely withoul leaving much chunky glitters (loather the glitters). I mainly use this as blush enhancer. Mixed with neutral pinks makes for a sweet peachy spring/summer glow. Not the worst bronzer out there and at $1, what's not to love for that price?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I'm not crazy about this "bronzer". I pretty much like everything matte and this bronzer is super shimmery, so I ended up using as an eyeshadow. It's very nice color, but very powdery, it gets everywhere, but overall for the price, it's pretty good bargain, if you want bronzy eyeshadow. My favorite eyeshadow is hot cinnamon from Estee Lauder and this bronzer can pass as its distant cousin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so with this bronzer I wasn't expecting to much. The price of it was only $1 so I didn't expect it to be this super amazing bronzer that puts all other bronzers to shame. I am actually a huge fan of E.L.F and have tons of their products. I decided to get this because one I like the brand and two I was in need of a bronzer. I had the choice between this shade and the darker shade which I believe is called Tan.
When comparing the shades I decided to go with Sun Kissed because I thought that Tan would look a little muddy on my skin since I do have a lighter complextion. This bronzer wasn't as good as I hoped it would be but its good enough to where I don't want to write a bad review about it.
The shade looks golden and light before you open the packaging and you cannot see the shimmer in it till you actually open and swatch it. I can see how that can be misleading because the shimmer doesn't show up until you open the case. Personally I don't apply a lot of this to my face but I do notice that when I use it on my jaw line you can't see any shimmer but when I put it up on my temple area, if I am not careful and keep a light hand then you can see this golden shimmer hue on my skin. That is probably the only thing I am not to happy about with this bronzer and that is why I took of one lippie.
I am fairly certain I would rebuy this mainly because of it being only $1 and because it isn't as bad as I thought it would be once I figured out how to manipulate it. I would recommend this to fair skinned girls but just remember to use a light hand and to put a little on at first and then build up. On darker skins, I think this would be to light but it could possibly be used as a highlight shade on the tops of the cheekbones. The packaging though I really like because even though it is plastic, it locks shut very securely and you don't have to worry about it opening randomly in your makeup bag or anything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I've been using this as a shadow, because it doesn't work on my face. It's much too light and by the time I pack on enough to get some sort of color pay off, I look way too sparkley. Overall I gave it a 3 because it does look nice on my grey eyes and for only a dollar... there's bound to be hits and misses. I'm not sure whether I would repurchase or not. Maybe if I can really glam a look up with this one day on my eyes. I'm much more keen on the "Warm Tan" color of this bronzer. Much better color pay off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this bronzer! Perfect for fair skinned girls. Has a slight shimmer to it but nothing that makes it unwearable. Cost me $2 off the website you get an ok amount and it comes with one of those useless small brushes. Only complaint about packaging is it's hard to open. I also don't find it lasts the longest so maybe not your go to bronzer when you've got a full day ahead of you.
Definitely will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh little $1 elf bronzer, I wanted to love you! I really did. But even though you went on easily and very evenly with a quite nice light tan color, it's not going to work out between us. And it's not me...it's you. Here's why:

1. You have too much shimmer. Like your four-toned bronzer friend in the black case, there is just way too much sparkle to you. I love shimmer and I encourage you to shine on, friend. Just not all over my face. You make me look like a robot stripper.
2. Your pressed powder isn't so pressed. You crumbled so much the second my brush touched you! You just get too wasted and then make a mess.
3. You fade too fast. I need a bronzer to stand by me through thick and thin, or at least an eight hour workday. You just weren't there for me when I needed you to be. A meager two hours of time together just isn't going to cut it.

I'm sorry I had to break it off this way. I'm sure you'll find someone you make very happy, but you're just not the one for me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, it is a decent bronzer. You're getting your money's worth when buying it. Before purchasing, I thought it didn't have any shimmer to it, and was pretty disappointed when I got home and took it out of the packaging only to find out that there was sparkle to it, which is why I would have to say I would not purchase this again. I do use it daily, so I do like the bronzer, the only downside is the shimmer if you're looking to contour with the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by cpetersen

I really like this product... as an eye shadow! Its amazing over Too Faced' shadow insurance and it gives a nice pop to my eyes! I personally don't like super shimmery bronzers but I thought I would try it out for only a dollar. I don't really like it as a bronzer but I love it as an eye shadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

BEST eye shadow + liner for spring/summer EVER! I use this gem all over my lid on top of NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk = pop of effortless gold goddess mysterious eyes! Throw in a darker taupe/mocha brown in crease for added depth & definition. Another phenomenal way I use this is with an eye pencil brush, smudge it over a pencil brown liner (by Milani) for an everyday smokey chic look.

Im into natural soft looks and usually I can only achieve this with the pearly champagne silvery-pink colors (Stila kitten/MAC shroom/ all that glitters/CG shimmering sands/Maybelline tattoo barely branded etc) never with a gold/brown nude. This compliments my yellow Asian NC25 skin SO much more then my prior obsessions and brings out my brown eyes.

As a bronzer its too light & as a highlight too dark, if that makes sense. The brown melts into my skin & Im left with a gold sheen that stands out on top of my cheekbones but doesn't have enough pigment to contour with. It would make a gorgeousss highlight on tanner complexions & perhaps an acceptable bronzer for paler gals. But for me its all about the eyes, so versatile & multi-functional for a buck. A major HIT from E.L.F! Please pick this up and try it even if you have their blush/bronzer duo or their larger golden/warmer/cooler quad bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this, its a good cheap bronzer. I use it for contouring/highlighting since I'm really pale and it stays. It breaks kind of easily and the packaging could be better but its only a dollar so can't complain.