April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Hair - La Vitton - Neem Hair Oil

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by yoshipeach

Eww this irritated my scalp and made my hair SO greasy! I will definitely NOT be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by cmil

The packaging is very convenient to carry it around: small, plastic, it's like flat bottle. Well not waste spaces, which is good because I travel a lot and like my things to be as small as possible to save room.

This oil doesn't make my hair greasy when I applied on it, yet the moisturizing level is great. It does add volume on my hair. I can use this in replacement for conditioner. My hair is normal-oily, never dye or chemically treated. It smell pleasant. I won't say I like this smell, but I do think it smell nice. Soft and it will go away after wash. I use a lot of natural hair treatment, and some smell like nasty herbal medicine! My hair looks very healthy, glossy and so smooth. I'm pretty lazy when it come to oil treatment because I don't think I need it and the process is kind of messy to me, but I'm willing to do it with La Vitton Hair Oil. I can see the difference it makes in my hair. My hair is more managable, more volume, and looks better, even though I think my hair look perfectly fine already. I have nothing to complain about with this hair oil beside I wish it come in a bigger size instead of just 1 oz. The price is great at $10, especially when this product is very wonderful. I think this is even better than other hair oil I've used before that cost twice or more at 1 oz. Oh, and this also prevent hair loss for me too, my main concern. =]. I use it at least once a week. I'm addicted to this hair oil and really enjoy using it. I've never like using hair oil before!

La Vitton hair product is shockingly good. I haven't use the shampoo yet, but will soon in the future. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 3:27:00 AM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Have only used this once, but I like it so far. It has a light scent and competitive at $10 for 1 fl oz compared to other brands that sell for so much more. It is packaged in a dark glass bottle with a dropper ~ love the dropper because it goes directly on my scalp. The direction says to warm the oil in your hands and apply from roots to ends, but I apply this directly onto my scalp using the dropper and then massage it in and leave in for a few minutes. I'm not sure which of the three in the set or if it is the combination of the three that has given my color-treated hair a healthy feel and look....I bought this as a part of their hair care set on special at $24.95. My hair feels light and bouncy, just the right softness and it feels so healthy! Will be repurchasing this set again. Ingredients are: sweet almond oil, neem oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, avocado oil, olive oil, rose geranium oil, rosemary oil, coconut oil extract, grapefruit seed oil, rosemary oil extract, vitamin E.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No