April 16, 2014 | 1950 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

is Physician's Formula kidding us with this garbage?! i bought this after buying their Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum, which i totally adore, but i thought this could also be a recruit to my makeup infantry ;) i adore a felt-tip eyeliner, except for the PF Eye Booster exception (which has tiny, pointed bristles that i actually love!), i always feel more comfortable using a felt-tip as i can get the perfect cat's eye, winged out look with a pen tip. not with this product. this eyeliner pen is AWFUL. first of all, it's not "Ultra Black" at ALL! more like a transparent PALE smokey gray. not what i'm looking for when i buy something that is labeled Ultra Black! the felt-tip is huge and you can't draw a small, narrow line with it to save your life. also, since it boasts "24 Hour Wear" on the packaging, i took my pointer finger and rubbed gently against where the liner had been applied to my eye about a half an hour ago and guess what? it came straight off. and i do NOT have oily eyes, i've never had a shadow crease on me, a liner smudge, and i've never had to wear a primer. so what i want to know if how they got this product out onto the market, and how are their women here who actually like it?!?! everyone has their own preference for makeup, but even the savviest makeup artist would have trouble getting a good look with this. i can't attest so it's overall wear time since i only just tried it on, but seeing as how a light touch with my finger took it completely off, i'd say it can last very long. so long PF Eye Definer, i'm RUNNING back to my Palladio Eye Ink and PF's Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum. no looking back! i wil probably give this to my niece who will be thrilled with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ILikeCakeAndIceCream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this liner after using the lash boosting liquid liner by Physician's Formula.

This liner goes on well but the tip is a little larger than I would like. I have small eyes and have to build my liner. It works ok for a winged tip. Easy to draw a line on the bottom lashes but goes on a little thicker than I'd like. It is dark which I like. This may grow on me but as of now I will go back to the lash boosting liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Blossomcake13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use this for my lower lids. Stays put for a few hours when applied thinly, easy to apply and remove, modestly priced and doesn't irritate my sensitive dry eyelids! Love it. I've had mine almost 2 months and I use it a few times a week. It's just beginning to finish .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It's so easy to put on. You can easily make thin lines and thick lines. It lasts all day for me, but I do have dry skin so I'm not sure how it would hold up on oilier lids. I'm always in a rush in the morning and I don't have to spend much time putting it on. I did have some trouble using it the first time, but that's just because I had never worn eyeliner on my top lid. After a few times putting it on it came naturally.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I love using the felt-tup eye marker to extend my eye liner. It gives my eyes an extra 'oomph' factor by extending my eye liner line. The felt tip is very gentle on skin and easy to remove with makeup remover. It is gentle for contacts and leaves little room for errors when applying. My makeup always looks flawless and professional.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by VidaSuicide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this stuff! I am big into eyeliner. I can manage going without all my other products if I'm in a rush or camping or something but I always need a good black eyeliner. And I load it on, too. This is absolutely amazing! It's literally a Sharpie you can draw on your eyelids with. You can get perfect thin lines with the felt tip for a cat eye or other designs. And it also works great for full lid coverage if you hold it vertically, slightly slanted. It dries in seconds unlike any other wet liners I have ever used. It doesn't transfer onto the skin above your eyelid when your eyes are open line kohl liners, even after several hours. It goes on great, with much less wrinkle-inducing tug and pull than pencils. It stays put and intensely black longer than powders or creams. As much as I intensely love this stuff, I also have a strange, passionate hatred for it. Once you make one swipe, DO NOT GO OVER IT AGAIN because it will just pull off random little chunks. There's no way to fill them in unless you use a pencil, which I sometimes end up doing. Once you've applied it, don't touch it! This has to be the last thing you apply to your face and it is really happiest being the only thing on your eyes. It works best if you just pair it with a mascara and no eye shadow at all. That's why I usually use it to colour my entire eyelid. If I do use a shadow, I'll put it just in the crease with a brush - very delicately! If you touch the dried eyeliner with anything, random flakes of it fall off. It's weird. If you're the kind of person - or in a situation - where you can just throw this on and go, not doing any touch ups or anything for the rest of the day, than that's it, really, this is the perfect eyeliner for you! The one huge drawback that really makes our relationship one of love and HATE is that it doesn't last long at all. On average, mine will last around three weeks. No matter how I store the thing. I've even tried putting a bit of water on the tip like how you might get a felt pen to work, but that doesn't help. You better be willing to put out $10 a month for this if you want to add it to your daily makeup routine. For what it does and using it every day, maybe it's worth it?

UPDATE: IT WORKS AGAIN!!!
I left one of these pens sitting in the bottom of a makeup bag full of less-often-used products for a few months. Recently I was going through there and took this out, thinking I'd toss it, but it works again! Just like new! I've been using it every day since I took it out, almost four uses now and it's still going strong! So maybe you need to buy two and alternate using and resting them. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Amysue89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Took me AGES to find a decent eyeliner marker and I LOVE this!! Stays on all day, and easy to apply...though I do agree with others that it dosn't last too long. The first one I ever got lasted me a solid 2-3 months but the new one I just purchased I only used a few times before noticing how dry it had gotten. I do love it though!! Bought it on a whim the first time and I DO NOT regret it :]

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

This eyeliner was actually really good! it was easy to use! and it did not smudge or move around, i have greasy/partially hooded eyelids so that's amazing! BUT, when it started to run out it started to flake and move around. But i guess that's just how i know i need to get a new one! other than that it was pretty good only complaint is the price! it is a little pricey but all physicians formula products are, Just wait until there is a sale. There is always a sale! lol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at CVS because all Physician's Formula products were $6 off, so I got it for $1.79. Great deal! Unfortunately, this doesn't work with my oily lids. It began to smear in minutes. I like the concept though, and it was easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

I absolutely loved this liner as it is the first liquid that I've ever been able to use! Went on easily and stayed put. Really don't understand the problems others have had.