August 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by sharonl501

I was never sure whether or not to buy this product, but now that I have tried it out, I'm probably never going to pick it up again. It is literally like a dried out sharpie to me. It also tugs at your eyelids for every stroke you make. Surprisingly, it lasted pretty long to me, but it just takes way too long just to get an OK cat eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

didn't like this eyeliner at all. The color pay off sucks, and it can easily be wiped off with water. sure, it doesn't smear when you touch it but moisture will erase it instantly. it is so difficult to get the perfect wing without it looking like you used a big #2 pencil. I would not repurchase this liner again

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cweemu

I love the intensity of the color...exactly what I'm looking for. HOWEVER, the marker dries out VERY quickly - as in within the same application. I do tend to do very thick liner but was shocked to see how quickly it dried up! Sometimes I can't even get through my other eye. Did I simply buy an older product or does anyone know if the formula has improved??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I may be the Lone Ranger on this product but it works well for tightlining and doing a fine wing. I dont do heavy liner - just enough to accent my lashes in the corner and underneath.

My eyes are sensitive but this doesnt make them irritated or watery and it doesnt smudge or flake or run in the places I use it.

The tip is fine enough to get under the lashes and stiff enough to work with (not like a fine tipped brush which is too flimsy).

The color is a dense black and makes my blue eyes pop. Would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is so awful, and so the opposite of all the claims made on the packaging, that not only will I not buy again, I will never buy another Physicians Formula product again.

This is a felt tip pen and I've wanted one for a long time, as pencils and brush pens just haven't given me the look I want. Sadly, this one really did. But somehow PF found the uniquely bad combination of a smudgy/flaky liner that is not removable. The result is black flakes below my eyes that don't wash off or come off with makeup remover. I have sensitive eyes--I tried my usual removers--Shu Oil, micellar water, Dove soap--and the under eye flakes are there two days later.

The following claims on the package are flat-out lies:

Easily removed with your everyday, gentle eye makeup remover.
Won't smear, smudge or fade.

Wrong. Don't buy this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Moodyone

I picked this up at the Dollar Tree so I didn't pay much for it. I'm glad I didn't pay full price because it doesn't really meet my expectations. I've been using Fabuliner by Jordana and it lasts forever. Not only will a pen last me a few months but it doesn't budge until I clean it off. This stuff is smudgy and the pen has only lasted about two to three weeks before it's all spotty on the second eye.

I wouldn't buy this again since I already love Fabuliner but hey, I'll try anything for a buck.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

is Physician's Formula kidding us with this garbage?! i bought this after buying their Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum, which i totally adore, but i thought this could also be a recruit to my makeup infantry ;) i adore a felt-tip eyeliner, except for the PF Eye Booster exception (which has tiny, pointed bristles that i actually love!), i always feel more comfortable using a felt-tip as i can get the perfect cat's eye, winged out look with a pen tip. not with this product. this eyeliner pen is AWFUL. first of all, it's not "Ultra Black" at ALL! more like a transparent PALE smokey gray. not what i'm looking for when i buy something that is labeled Ultra Black! the felt-tip is huge and you can't draw a small, narrow line with it to save your life. also, since it boasts "24 Hour Wear" on the packaging, i took my pointer finger and rubbed gently against where the liner had been applied to my eye about a half an hour ago and guess what? it came straight off. and i do NOT have oily eyes, i've never had a shadow crease on me, a liner smudge, and i've never had to wear a primer. so what i want to know if how they got this product out onto the market, and how are their women here who actually like it?!?! everyone has their own preference for makeup, but even the savviest makeup artist would have trouble getting a good look with this. i can't attest so it's overall wear time since i only just tried it on, but seeing as how a light touch with my finger took it completely off, i'd say it can last very long. so long PF Eye Definer, i'm RUNNING back to my Palladio Eye Ink and PF's Eye Booster Eyeliner + Serum. no looking back! i wil probably give this to my niece who will be thrilled with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ILikeCakeAndIceCream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this liner after using the lash boosting liquid liner by Physician's Formula.

This liner goes on well but the tip is a little larger than I would like. I have small eyes and have to build my liner. It works ok for a winged tip. Easy to draw a line on the bottom lashes but goes on a little thicker than I'd like. It is dark which I like. This may grow on me but as of now I will go back to the lash boosting liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Blossomcake13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use this for my lower lids. Stays put for a few hours when applied thinly, easy to apply and remove, modestly priced and doesn't irritate my sensitive dry eyelids! Love it. I've had mine almost 2 months and I use it a few times a week. It's just beginning to finish .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It's so easy to put on. You can easily make thin lines and thick lines. It lasts all day for me, but I do have dry skin so I'm not sure how it would hold up on oilier lids. I'm always in a rush in the morning and I don't have to spend much time putting it on. I did have some trouble using it the first time, but that's just because I had never worn eyeliner on my top lid. After a few times putting it on it came naturally.