April 17, 2014 | 1362 users online

Lips - Chapstick - (All Flavors)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I feel like this product is worth 5 stars because of its affordability for its quality. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I don't like that medicinal feeling/taste. This is the type of lip balm you would leave in the car, purse, school bag, makeup bag, anywhere really. It comes with a good amount of product and for its price you really can't go wrong with it. I don't experience any peeling or flakiness from using this product, I fact I feel quite the opposite - it does a good job at moisturizing and it's the type of product I would use religiously. Not a HG, because there are products out there I would prefer more, but worth many repurchases.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Rajisunder

It's a decent product for the price offered it served the purpose I find visible difference in the morning when I wear it over night my lips are soft smooth and moisturized will stick to this product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by WinterAvalie

I have been using this produce pretty much all my life and by far it is something that I think I will continue purchasing the entirety of my life. This product provides always provides an amazing amount of hydration and comes in an astounding variety of flavors and scents. The packing is small though provides a lot and gives a smooth and even coverage. The product keeps your lips moist even after it fades and smudges off. I just purchased one today in Cherry and am enjoying it just as expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by SexiiMami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Chapstick in cherry flavor is my favorite. Works very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

* I use the Chapstick in Spearmint *

This lipbalm is nothing "special". It's deffintly a great lipbalm, that I ALWAYS have with me.
What I love most about it, is that it gives moisture without giving you that "Shiny"-lip, that Carmex for example always give me. The mint scent is pretty good and refreshing!

I don't really have anything bad, other than it could be a liiiittle bit more moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by sharonsevea

Will not buy again. As with most lip balms the balm just sat on my lips and did nothing to moisturise but I would say this is much better than the cocoa palmer lip balm. If you are looking for a good lip balm go for cartex or burt bees.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

This really doesn't work for me.. It does nothing. Carmex is way better

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by InfinityGuitars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Original ChapStick is great & has always been one of my go to products... I have plenty of tubes & I use them all the time. I like that it has skin protectant/sunscreen SPF 4 as protection from the sun & cold weather are important to me. What I do is put a lot of the Original flavour on & wear it overnight to sooth & treat my lips if they're chapped or cracked; by the morning, the dead skin on my lips peels & it leaves them looking & feeling SO much better. I find it works best if you use it daily or nearly every day. This is the perfect lip product to keep your lips well moisturized & I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MJKhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried at least half the tube but stopped after i noticed it dired my lips out even more over time causing me to reapply over and over again. This is good for a quick solution to ease chapped lips but over time causes my lips to be dry and cracked without it. I suggest you try something else. A little dab of vaseline is better and more moisturizing than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Danaki

It's okay. I use spearmint (green). It's not bad, but it isn't the best balm either. It gets really greasy I liked it at first but then it got greasier and much oilier than before. Pick another balm for your lips.