July 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mandybecca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh my God. My favorite lip gloss of ALL TIME. I am constantly trying new gloss so I never run out of what I have, and this is the only gloss I ever ran out of. We're talking like desperately squeezing the very last bits out by folding over the tube. All of the lettering and sticker had long worn off, and I had several of these Beauty Rush glosses, so I had to search through pictures on google and find a color match by memory. I love this gloss. It's so flattering. I have fair/medium skin with very golden undertones and this looks phenomenal on. Super flattering, and makes my lips look full and sensuous. The formula smells amazing and lasts a very long time. I had no idea these had been discontinued until I just randomly decided to start looking things up in MUA on this lazy sunday. I am now frantically searching, and purchasing, a few of these tubes off of Ebay! I hate when awesome products are discontinued. The new VS lip glosses look lame. But seriously, can not say enough about this gloss, the color, the longevity, the smell, the feel, the taste. A++++

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

Great scent and flavor. Color is nice as well. One of my favs from the Beauty Rush line.

The smell is kind of mango-ish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by tropicalchicko7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, i love the beauty rush lipglosses, partly because of the wide range of colors/scents, cutesy names, and they just feel so girly. I love that! I have had a bunch of them over the years, but this is my current fave. (All time fave-cupquake!) In my opinion these glosses are great quality for the price. All of them usually have a very sheer color with pretty sparkles. They make you feel angelic and fun. Passionfruit pop has a very yummy scent and a light pink color with silver sparkles. I love it. These glosses make lips look very full, and they look good on everybody. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I'm actually on my second tube of this gloss! I really like the VS lipglosses! This is the only one I've repurchased more than once so far. I have so many lipglosses, so it's impressive that this one has been used so much ;)... It comes in a squeeze tube, with a slanted tip, which I love. The colour is a sheer 'barely-there neutral pink' with hints of shimmer throughout - shows up on the lips, but it's not obnoxious or gritty. The lipgloss is actually quite moisturizing even though it's quite sticky. (I personally don't mind sticky lipglosses, because it definitely aids in the staying power.) Oh, and one of my FAVOURITE things about this gloss is... I absolutely love the scent; it's so sweet and fruity! This gloss honestly makes my lips look fuller... luscious and shiny. In my top favourite glosses. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this gloss, it is very natural and shimmery, but not too over the top sparkly. And, the taste really is like Passion Fruit! I hate when glosses have no taste or a petroleum taste, but this one really is very tasty.
People have said it's sticky, but I like that, it makes it stay on longer so I'm not constantly reapplying it :)
I may want to try the even darker shades since it seems like they go on sheerer than how they appear in the tube.
Bottom line: LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by XxtweensmakeuploverxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite lip gloss of all times. It is a neutral, glossy lip gloss with small hints of shimmer. The color is great- it's close to my natural lip color and goes great with any eye makeup. The taste is really fruity. It tastes like candy or Fruit Loops. It's not that sticky and I like the squeeze applicator. Overall, a fantastic lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: clear

Pros: long-lasting, nice scent

Cons: sticky

Comments: It's a basic clear gloss, but I loooove the way this stuff smells. Very fruity.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Juls616

This is one of my all time favorite lip glosses. It goes on almost sheer but gives just enough of a pink hue with some sparkle to it. Looks good on anyone and can be used day or night for a great glossy look! Plus I LOVE the smell of it, really fruity! Only wish they still sold this:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

In my opinion Victorias Secret always has great lip glosses, they are never too sticky and last a really long time.Passion Fruit Pop is a netural pink color with hints of sparkles in it.It compliments every makeup look and gives a really good amount of color and shine.Definently one of my favorite glosses I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Rullo34

great review of the products!