Kerastase Resistance Double Force hairspray

4.9

KEY INGREDIENTS: 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol (a ceramide that strengthens hair); ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (UV filter).

on 12/28/2014 4:43:00 PM

This hairspray is obscenely expensive at $39 US. It is also obscenely good. It holds really well but doesn't make my hair stiff or difficult to brush. They seemed to have fixed the one major flaw, which was that the nozzle was constantly getting clogged.

on 9/19/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Pros: the smell is nice, the mist is superfine so it doesn't weigh hair down, nozzle didn't clog. Cons: the crazy high price, and it doesn't hold a curl in my fine, naturally wavy-but-blown-straight-and-then-curled-with-a-curling-iron hair. I don't want a helmet head but I need something stronger than this. With this, the curl went flat within 2 hours. Probably would be perfect for someone with medium-thick hair, but it's a no-go for babyfine. Would not repurchase.

on 6/26/2011 4:38:00 PM

This is the BEST hairspray around! I have moderately fine shoulder length hair. This hairspray holds the style like a magic net, and yet lets my hair move and look natural. I use the ultime for windy days, and this for most of the time. This is so much better than any other hairspray that it is worth the price. I don't have to use much, and it goes on very dry, never beads on the hair. The nozzle has never clogged.

Once you use this product, all other hair spray seems incompetent. This hair spray smells great, lasting (holds your hair in place for hours) and does not give you that crunchy effect. This is great for bangs.

Eversince I've used this, I simply cant leave my bangs without a bit of this. Totally stylish the whole day and since it protects your hair via its UV filters, its definitely a top rated product for me.

on 6/9/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is unlike any other spray I have used. I was very sceptical and purchased this on ebay. This spray holds style and delivers volume, but feels like there is nothing on your hair. No wonder it costs so much. If I can get it on ebay for under 20.00 I will continue to use it. If not I feel the l'oreal spray elnett is a close second to this.

on 3/23/2010 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

awsome hair spray! doesnt make that white powdery stuff that most hair sprays do. Smells nice and holds styles in place with out looking stiff! even after brushing out, hair wont be left dry and crunshy just back to normal. great for my bangs.

on 7/23/2009 3:46:00 PM

Great hairspray! It's effective without being crunchy or hard. Does a great job keeping color treated hair from fading. My only complaint is i miss the old packaging that had it's own lid. The new packaging that just has a press down tab is dreadful in a bag! don't throw it in your bag or luggage, it will get all your things covered. ick

on 7/10/2008 4:15:00 PM

I love this hairspray! I spray it on my sideswept bangs to keep them in place and on my hair when I curl it. It holds the style of my hair all day without making my hair feel stiff or crunchy. Expensive, but worth it!

on 12/19/2007 6:48:00 PM

I am so impressed with this hair spray! My first time trying Kerastase happened to be at the same time I bought an Enzo Milano curling iron (which I love). I have medium length thick hair and thought the great curls I got were purely from the curling iron, but not so!

I found this out when I ran out of the Kerastase spray a few weeks ago and tried to curl my hair. I used a less expensive hair spray that I bought at a drugstore and it didn't turn out nearly as nice as when I used the Kerastase. I think the great curls I achieved before were a direct result of using this hairspray!

I also love this hairspray because it doesn't make my hair all crusty or crunchy. I hesitate to call it a flexible hold because a "flexible hold" for so many other sprays means that it doesn't hold at all. The result of this hairspray is flexible, but miraculously it does hold. And it holds extremely well. Granted, I live in a more dry climate, so I can't vouch for more humid climates.

Kerastase hairspray is totally worth the extra money. You get what you pay for. It's awesome. I just ordered two more bottles.

on 10/6/2007 10:20:00 PM