October 21, 2014 | 2093 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Well, i had the puppy love color(pale pink) and it's very natural for my lips. There's nothing special in this product except the price(which is cheap and the color which is natural).My mum when tried this lip gloss suddenly got a very bad trouble. Her lips gone chapped and injured for more than 5 months. Maybe this lip gloss is NOT suitable for her, but for me, it didn't leave any problem even though i have sensitive skin.It's not really good-very common, but the applicator will make an easy-use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

In Germany this is called "Water Shine" gloss, and I have both "Cheeky Pink" and "Baby Pink", both of which are absolutely awful. I have never been so disappointed by a Maybelline product and this is a first. "Baby Pink" was the first I purchased, which has a good soft pink color but the applicator is hard and uncomfortable, making application uneven. The texture itself had a very sticky consistency. I had a hunch that I had accidentally purchased a faulty product, so I got another one from an entirely different drugstore chain halfway across town. "Cheeky Pink" is a stronger pink which I really wanted to like, since I was so fond of the color. Unfortunately it displayed the same problems as the first had in terms of application difficulty, but this time it smelled HORRIBLE! Absolutely awful, very toxic. The smell made me cringe when I opened the product for the first time. I will not be purchasing any other glosses from this line and since this is the only gloss that Maybelline carries in Germany, I will just have to sit tight and wait until they decide to introduce something else. 1 lippy for the nice colors, 0 lippies for everything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2006 7:51:00 AM More reviews by browneyedbeautyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have WATER Shine Gloss in Candy white which in the tube is white with a gorgeous iridescent pink pearl to it. On the lips it's much sheerer and you can only really see the pink sheen to it - comparable to Fruity Pop Juicy Tube! The shine is amazing, it's very glossy and wet looking. The tube is quite small and you use it up very quickly which is a downside.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

...which is different than the Wet Shine Diamonds lip gloss. I have this in "Champagne Glow", which is a frosty/pearly light, beigey champagne-gold color with no visible glitter. It has a smooth, non-sticky texture and no real taste or scent. It comes in a short, round tube with a doefoot applicator. Overall, it's okay but sorta average. The color is just kinda 'eh' on me right now (LLL/yellow undertones)...it might look better with a tan but there are a lot of colors out there like this. The lack of scent and taste, nice texture and compact packaging are in this gloss's favor, though. continued >>