September 30, 2014 | 1328 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Skin Tint in Smashing Infrared

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

Why did they discontinue this?!
I got mine on ebay for really cheap, and I have several backups
These are very natural blushes and are so easy to apply
Personally I think theyre better than the nars multiples which are too glittery, too heavy and too expensive

These apply in a thin gel consistency that is fool proof and looks very real, if applied correctly it doesnt even look like you are wearing makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by widoutu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The best blush ever. easy to apply, provides perfect color for my face, longlasting and affordable. I was afraid to buy this bc of the color in the container (bright red!) but on my cheeks its really natural and beautiful. Love it. I bought it on ebay for 8-9bucks, so nothing can beat this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by FabianaFarrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

IT CONTINUES TO BOGGLE MY MIND THAT SMASHBOX ONLINE STILL HAS THIS IN THEIR DISCONTINUED "CURTAIN CALL" LISTINGS !!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS COMPANY THINKING OF?!? NOTICE THEY DON'T (REPEAT: DON'T!) HAVE A NEWER / BETTER PRODUCT THAT REPLACES THIS -- & I DOUBT THEY EVER WILL. MEANWHILE, NO OTHER COMPANY HAS A BETTER OR MORE REALISTIC-LOOKING, & THUS, MORE "NATURAL-LOOKING" BLUSH PRODUCT FOR THE CHEEKS! // Indeed, not even a related item such as Mac's new "Just a Pinch" softened gel stain-in-a-tiny-glass-pot comes anywhere NEAR the beauty & lasting power of Smashbox's "Skin Tints" -- & "Infared" is the very BEST colour of this line, with its true-to-life, softly blue-based red-to-pink flush (that is, depending upon how much you apply, etc.). Yes it looks as red as a cherry in the container, but as soon as you apply it.... ahhhhh! It REALLY IS as if you are truly blushing -- or have been "just kissed by the sun" or "just in from the cold", as so many MUA'ers like to describe it.

AGAIN: THIS IS THE MOST REALISTIC LOOKING COSMETIC BLUSH OUT THERE: SO SMASHBOX, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!?!???????
// Have I bought my back-ups? You bet! But that's not at all the same as buying it fresh from S-box.... & also not the same as knowing it's always there at the counters (& at Smashbox Online), making countless new customers happier -- AND lovelier than they were before! -- with their own discovery of the magic of Skin Tint -- & the magic of skin tint in "Infared" ! Friends, you who don't have it yet: go to Smashbox Online's "Curtain Calls" section -- or, for a cheaper hit, go to Ebay -- & buy yours now, before Smashbox makes the MAJOR MISTAKE of closing off access to this beautiful product forever!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by gixywixypixy

I love this tint! :) I was so sad when I found out it was on curtain call and couldn't purchase this shade anymore. I searched for it everywhere until I found a brand new one on ebay! I was ecstatic! :) (I think I'm going to cry when it runs out... I do hope I'll be able to find a new one when it does.) It does not disappoint. This cherry red tint looks good on both my cheeks and my lips. (I have neutral fair Asian skin) I wear it over tinted moisturizer and under pressed powder for a simple yet glowing day look.

I'm a fan of lip/cheek stains and this one tops! This skin tint is totally hot! Then again, that's why it's called Infrared. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by wendi6716

love love love! great totally natural color . i look like i'm naturally healthily flushed from activity - like i've just finished a run, or a yoga class, or um, more horizontal active pursuits. lovely. plus, i love it as a lipstain - it wears perfectly evenly and gives your lips a lovely natural looking "bitten" flush. finally, i cannot imagine EVER running out -because it takes such a tiny amount to get realistic healthy natural color . my new HG blush and lipstain. oh! and it hasn't broken me out . love love *love*
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 2:29:00 AM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this!!!! I've had it for quite sometime and since a little goes a long way, I'll have it quite awhile longer. My husband calls it my "just had sex" color. It applies beautifully with fingers, but I like to use a foundation brush. It's an insanely pretty flush! It wears all day!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by igetjokes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this at all. The color reminded me of benefit benetint, which I feel looks fake and purplish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by maya5

beautiful color

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Worn on the cheeks, it delivers a healthy flush. I also love it on the lips. Staying power is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by luv_bug

Yellow-toned girls, don't let the bluish cast to this tint scare you off. It blends into a beautiful, healthy pink. The pigmentation is done perfectly--it's sheer but doesn't fade away into nothingness. I compare it to a swipe of watercolor paint, the way it delicately brightens the complexion. And I have to say, it's a must-have anytime you're hungover or sick. As great as this skintint is everyday, it can be a Godsend on the days you need serious makeup intervention!