October 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Squeezy Lip Smacker

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Gerlinde48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I bought this Lip Smacker, I just fell in love. I don't really know how Pink Lemonade tastes, but this Lip Smacker just smells and tastes fantastic, like lemons. Of course you cannot avoid a bit of a chemical taste, but it mainly tastes really sweet. When I got this, I couldn't stop applying it and licking my lips off. It sounds disgusting, but I even just put it on finger and then licked it off. (By the way, if you do this often, you're stomach is not gonna like it) Sadly, because of that I used it so much back then, it's already almost done. So just keep yourself under control, because you're gonna regret using it so much.

Though, I don't like the smell as much as the taste. Of course, it doesn't smell like real lemons, but I think it could've been better.

The package is good, squeezy Lip Smackers are really handy, although I find it doesn't spread as easily as a normal sponge applicator. Plus, I tend to get a blob in my mouth when I squeeze too hard. I like the flavor, but it's not like a drink. Furthermore, it's too bad that there is a sticker on the tube, because the sticker tends to get loose very fast.

The price.. I think it was like.. 2,50 in my country. And if you just be careful to not finish it on the day you buy it, I think the price is fair for how long you can use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

I have two squeezy lip smackers, in Strawberry Kiwi and Pink Lemonade.
Both smell divine, and I will buy again just based on the smell!!
But... Both are very very sticky and thick. I put a bit on, and rub my lips together to spread the gloss around and it's just a sticky mess. Also, I can't just open the tube to smell it. If I open it, I have to apply it because the product comes leaking out of the top even without squeezing it.
These are quite expensive where I live. I got the Pink lemonade one in a duo for $12 on sale. The strawberry kiwi one came in a with a rolly, liquid, balm and case for $42. So very expensive.
Also, the tube gets very sticky and messy after awhile. I used to keep one in my pencil case at school, until the gloss started leaking (even though it was barely a leak) all the pencil dust and sharpenings from my penicillin case stuck all over the gloss and I had to take it out.
Apart from the leaking, average packaging and stickiness, these smell great. The strawberry kiwi one is actually one of my all time favourite lip smackers :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by charliemarie731

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a young girl, and I dance, and I LOVE This lip gloss! I have to wear lipstick for dance and cheer competitions,and I hate traditional lipstick, However, a few years ago for dance, my mom got me this in strawberry. I used it until the meter on the side said "time to buy more!" I loved this lip gloss sooo much! Its amazing and you should buy it ;)
It's annoying that they don't sell Lip Smackers Squeezy on the lipsmackers.com website! :( Idk where to get them now!
So you should buy this...Its great!
-Charlie

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by luckygreenclover25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Strawberry. It looks slightly pink in the tube but it goes on clear.

Pros:
-yummy scent and flavour (like candy)
-not sticky
-inexpensive

Cons:
-watery texture
-doesn't last very long
-squeeze tube gets messy fast
-cheap packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased this in a trio pack from CVS for $5.99 in Strawberry. This gloss is ok. The strawberry scent is a little too strong at times and gives me a headache if I apply too much. The packaging also leaks. But this gloss is not at all sticky and is very shiny. A little of this product definitely goes a long way. Therefore, I think that there is alot of product in this package. I think this is a perfect product for anyone at any age. It would be a great clear shining overcoat for a lip balm or lip color. Plus it approximately only costs $2! I recommend this for any newcomer for makeup, any lip product junkie like myself, and anyone just looking for a good and affordable lip gloss!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this lip gloss in the Coca-Cola Cherry "flavor." The scent is lovely, but I can't taste a thing in this gloss, and that's very disappointing for me. It's the reason why I won't be buying it again.

The gloss is very good, though. It moisturizes well, it gives a subtle "cherry" tint to my lips, and it isn't sticky at all. The shine wears off after a short amount of time though, and so it ends up working more like a lip balm. That's OK, though.

Overall, good product. I just wish I could taste the Cherry Coke flavor!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers, the epitome of girlyness :D

I first discovered Lip Smackers several years ago when my aunt sent me one from the States. Since then, I've been hooked! They're so delicious, I want to collect them all. This review is for the Squeezy in watermelon -- the tube I'm using right now. It's so full of flavour and not sticky at all, and it moisturizes really well. I can't help licking my lips whenever I have Lip Smackers on. I love the clear shine it gives, and I most definitely love the yumminess (whichever flavour you get)! It probably will always be my favourite lip gloss/balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by chocofan

Squeezy's are my favorite Bonne Bell lip gloss. I like the measurement thing on the back =P
It's not too oily, slick, and your hair doesnt stick to your lips on a windy day

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Tiya_Archer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lip Smacker's balms sometimes make my lips dry and chapped, so I was skeptical to try my 9-year old's "Squeezy" one day when I was desperate for something on my lips. I was REALLY surprised how good quality of a product this is. Its not sticky at all -- just glossy and silkening. She had the Cotton Candy flavor, but I can't find it anymore in the stores, nor is it on their website. The smell/flavor isn't overpowering, just a hint to remind you of your pre-teen years. She has a ton of Lip Smackers in general -- its almost as if she collects them. She didn't seem that "ga-ga" over the Cotton Candy one, so I offered to buy her a different one if she would give me the Cotton Candy to keep in my purse. Luckily she wanted the Pink Lemonade, so she "traded." This stuff just as good or better than any of the squeeze-type glosses at Bath and Body for 1/4 of the price. Excellent value! Really good for your lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love lip smackers I can remember using them all the time when I was much younger. I just wanted to try one again for fun. I bought the squeezy in pink lemonade there isn't really a colour to it but it does the job. Gives you nice glossy, slippery, sticky enough lips. The only thing I didn't like is that it is very easy to apply too much of this & when I do it irritates my lips so I need to be a little wary of that - otherwise it's a great gloss especially for someone who loves the scented kinds.