September 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Gels/Soaps - Victoria's Secret - Love Spell Luxurious Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Grrrrrrreat shower gel!! Infused w my fave VS fragrance. This smells strongly of freesia. A lot of strippers & also high school girls wear this, but this fact does not take away from my quiet enjoyment of this scented shower gel. This lathers up great suds & a bottle will last awhile. Good bargain when it's 7 for US$35. I may not like smelling myself coming-and-going, but I only mind that when it's a scent I do not like lol I looooovve Love Spell & so do boys! This makes my bathroom connected to my bedroom (like, a suite) smell wonderful when I use it. I love layering all the Love Spell stuff shower gel/lotion/body spray/EDT for full effect. Purple suits this shower gel, it's deep & oh-so-mysterious! ;3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love using this because I secretly love the scent of Love Spell but don't want to be shunned for wearing the fragrance mist.... lol. It gives me the slightest hint of VS's most signature scent and then I can layer it with whatever scent I decide to wear. I love smelling the nostalgic scent in the shower and it makes me happy so..... :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I love the love spell scent, I have everything Victoria's Secret makes in this scent. But, this body wash was completely useless. This doesn't lather up at all, doesn't do a good job cleaning, & the smell barely lasts. As soon as I got out of the shower, I couldn't even smell this anymore. This is probably one of the worst body washes I've ever used. I know this shower gel isn't meant to be a deep cleaning body wash, it's meant to be more for the scent. But, there was no scent either! So this product is lucky I'm even giving it 2 points. I would never buy this again, & I wouldn't reccommend this. It makes me sad to say that. The only upside is that this came with a free, cute make up bag (which I love!)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is part of my VS Secret Garden Love Spell Product Reviews:

I love Love Spell, despite this scent being used by half the planet's female population. I only use this scent at home to make it more intimate instead of using products of this scent outdoors where almost every mall's ladies' rooms reek of it. So where was I? Right.

This body wash is indeed luxurious as it is scented beautifully with the Love Spell scent. The sad part is that you can only enjoy the scent for a few minutes as compared to other bath products. There is no moisturizing effect either and like what was said in the previous posts, it can be a bit drying to the skin at times.

Though this body wash is in fact heavenly and enjoyable if you love the scent of Cherry Blossoms, Peach, and White Jasmine, I recommend that you get this at sale price [it is expensive at regular price despite delivering only fair to average satisfaction during usage].

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells good, but it dries my skin out. I am so through with Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret after discovering LUSH.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 9:43:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty average body wash. It isn't drying, but it also isn't especially moisturizing. It has a strong scent that is a great base for layering.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 1:04:00 PM More reviews by SakuraChan

I bought this during their 6 for $30 sale. It smells ery sweet and perky, the scent definately picks me up.

Whenever I use this in the shower, the entire bathroom fills up with the scent. It smells lovely, but it's best for layering because the scent will fade after your shower is over.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by VintageJeansxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Gel! It smells really nice and makes my skin soft! I got it as a gift for Christmas and was loving it ever since.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kcpooh45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had never heard of Love Spell until my junior year in college when I went into the bathroom one day and wondered where the wonderful smell was coming from. I tracked it down to my roommate's Love Spell shower gel. I went out and bought some of my own, along with the body spray. I think the shower gel smells perfect, but the body spray can be a little overwhelming at times. Overall, great product and I will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 2:49:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only lovespell product that I will use because the others are too strong and way too fruit punch smelling. The bathroom smells nice after I use this in the shower and my skin still has the scent on it throughout the day which is rare with most shower gels.