October 30, 2014 | 966 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design - Pale Lip

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the HG of lipstick formulas, and I'm not exaggerating. I received this as a wrong item of "gift with purchase", contacted customer service, they replaced it with the same item again! I'm glad this happened.

The color is a dusty/nude rose, not the most flattering shade on my Asian skin, but the formula totally made up for that. The application is just so creamy and perfect on my crack-prone lips, no settling in lines or cracks, did not feel drying. It applies evenly and it is pigmented enough to cover up darker lip color while looking absolutely natural and flawless. When I'm wearing this, it looks as if I was born with lighter colored lips! I was so impressed! The only downside: having certain lipgloss on top of it dilutes its color pigmentation, so perhaps lip balm is a better choice instead of gloss. I will not repurchase this lipstick only because it's not the color I want, but I will look in the same product line and hope other shades have the same HG formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

This is exactly what I was hoping existed somewhere out there. Everything I've tried is too beige, too pink, too slippery, too drying, too thick, too thin, etc.. This is the best happy-medium I've ever had the fortune to stumble on. It applies so smoothly and makes my lips look airbrushed. I can wear it for a night out, I can wear it grocery shopping, and I can wear it to work. I don't even have to think. Its just that easy-going.
For reference, I'm very fair, cool toned.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

This is now my HG lipstick! IT IS AMAZING! I love it! It is such a flattering color on me. Not too nude, not too pink, just perfect. And it is perfect for changing up with a diferent lip gloss color. For springy look I like using Lancome's juicy tube smoothers in dreamsicle, the super light pink one, over top, and for a more fall-winter look I like using estee lauder highgloss in 13 Berry, over top. It looks good by it's self too :) This lipstick is great! It's so creamy, and just the perfect shade! I recommend you try it, if you don't like the shade, just top it off with a gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow. Just wow!!! I received this lipstick in a Lancome promo and it stayed zipped up in the little bag it came in. Usually, the promo colors are just a little "off". Anyway, while rummaging through my makeup, I picked it up and tried it on. This is a GREAT, GREAT nudey-pink shade. I'm extremely fair, with freckles and some pales and pale pinks just look weird on me. This looks perfect! One review stated it wasn't matte--but it is more matte than not. I guess it is more satiny. It glides on nicely and if your lips are very pigmented (ahem--like mine), this color works so well. It also lends itself very well to applying gloss over it. This color is a keeper. I will be repurchasing a couple of these--one to keep at the office and one in my "travel" bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sekamarkic

This is truthfully THE BEST lipstick I have ever used. I have medium skin tones and find that a true nude makes me look very washed out unless I apply a pink gloss over it. With Lancome's Pale Lip, I don't need a gloss whatsoever. It is the most gorgeous creamy pink ever and very moisturizing. It has a creamy-satin finish which i find is just the right amount of sheen. I can't say enough about this. A bit pricy but SO worth it if you want that nude-but-not-dead look. LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

I've got some awesome milky pink lips with this stuff guys.

It's not a matte pink, it has a tiny tiny tiny tiny amount of glitter in it. It looks fine on its own but sometimes I top this off with any sort of light lipgloss or even a clear one. It just gives me the perfect milk pink-nude lips! The only con I can think of is the price but that's just being extremely nit-picky. Love this stuff! My go to pink lipstick until otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If you believe you can't wear nudes, but want the nude look so in style re J Lo, this is it! It is pale, but not beige, which makes some of us just look dead. It has a slight bit of pink, maybe more than slight but not much at all. It can work on it's own on my NW25 - NC25 skin or even better with a gloss on top. You could go gold or rose or pink. It's the best nude lipcolor out there I think. Note: I am someone that looks good in red lipcolors, so maybe that gives you an idea of how bad I usually look in your typical nude.
UPDATE: I am loving this more and more. Bought Sweet Dreams Nars gloss to go over it, now I am truly in the nude lip group, hard for a dye hard red lip lover...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Frenchycoco

My absolute favorite lipstick color ever. It's a very flattering color for just about everyone. The color is great with heavier makeup or even with natural looking makeup. It's a perfect shade for all occasions. It's also very moisturizing, unlike some MAC lipsticks. I am going to buy another one once mine runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never been able to wear a pale/nude lip until I got this lipstick. Usually when I try to do that I look half dead but this has enough pink in it to let me do it. I wear this over lip balm so it doesn't look too matte - a look that just doesn't flatter me. It doesn't really last a long time on me though but is easy to reapply without a mirror. I really like this. It is perfect for running about town while not looking too made up. Definite re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best matte, neutral lip I've ever tried. I wouldn't say that it's moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips. Not the greatest staying power, but really good color. My go to soft pink.