July 28, 2014 | 952 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This isn't bad, but it's kind of genetic on my body. I agree with a previous reviewer that it smells like Gucci Guilty, which to me is kind of strong, maybe kind of masculine. I sometimes enjoy masculine perfumes that smell more green/fresh/sporty, but the ones that are simply strong don't do it for me. I prefer soft, feminine scents. What I tried was EDP (not sure if there is another version).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jennamarie11

Sexy classy smell that lasts all day. Love this.stuff. Nice bottle but quite pricey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sexiness with a hint of dominance. Creamy fruits tossed with vanilla, addled with dark spices make Armani code a women's choice for feeling mysterious, confident and beautiful. Wearing this makes you see your world through slitted eyes and tousled hair, a Chesire smile and a winner takes all attitude. This perfume gives you an attitude that lasts for hours.
A little goes a very long way, so be careful in your application. In today's world of chemical watered down soups, it's refreshing to find a perfume that works from start to finish.
Delightful spices of ginger and vanilla, mellowed honey, tart citrus and woods combine to make Armani Code unique in today's world. It's sophisticated, it's perfect for evenings and it's a wonderfully mature fragrance. It's tangy opening is refreshing and surprising, yet soon gives way to a sophisticated perfume that is hazily sensual, languid and at ease with itself.
Wonderful for cooler weather and also easily at home with jeans, a Chanel blazer, as it is with an over-sized sweater. Lasts for quite a few hours and although seemingly soft, sprayed in the right places, those around you will appreciate Armani Code. Even the bottle says "sexy" as the glass deepens from a pale to a deeper blue with black flowers.
Top Notes: Jasmine, Italian Orange, Bitter Orange.
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Ginger.
Base Notes: Honey, Vanilla, Sandalwood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sillage

Mmmm, Armani Code. So nice! It smells like a shadow to me or a low hum -- soft, sexy, mysterious, subtle, and it kind of sneaks up on you. It lightly wafts past your nose now and then -- and you go mmmm! Personality of an exotic cat -- a panther or leopard -- a slow stealthy smoky quiet scent -- seductive and beautiful. Has Lauren Bacall eyes.

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes: African orange blossom, Italian bitter orange
Heart Notes: Jasmine sambac, Tunesian orange blossom absolute, Ginger
Base Notes: Honey, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Lovely in cold winter, and I'm wearing it now. It's a noir perfume -- a honeyed musky dark vanilla -- soft and subtle, with kind of a dusty quality. I've had Code in my collection since it came out, and I'll always keep a bottle onhand.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This has been my signature fragrance for a long time. I actually first smelled this on a friend of mines mother and I was obsessed. The sillage was amazing and I could smell it on her everytime she moved around. It was gorgeous. I then decided I'd pick it up. When I did I was a little nervous to try it as I was worried it wouldn't smell good on me. BUT it did. I've gotten tons of compliments wearing this and although I now wear Hypnotic Poison by Dior, this is still a favourite and ties with Dior. It's a well blended citrusy, sexy fragrance and as I wrote in my HP review, they are nothing alike in smell, they only thing they share is that they're both very sexy. This scent isn't something I see someone in middle school wearing as it is very mature and not a gourmand "teeny bopper" scent as my mom likes the call them. This is a very sexy put together frangrance. The bottle is gorgeous. I honestly love this frangrance and will go back to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by CookieDo

I got the rollerball for 20 dollars at Ulta. First of all, it's 20 dollars for .34 fl oz which is a pretty good deal. The packaging isn't something to go crazy about, but it's nice. The scent however...it smells so amazing! This scent is very warm, great for the winter time. I can really smell the vanilla but it's not so over powering as other products. Very sensual/sexy and stays on forever. It's something that reminds me of cold winter nights, drinking tea and watching old films. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love both Diamonds and Code by Armani-they are both soft oriental,creamy,warm ,sensuous and intoxicating scents. They carry timeless elegance and subtle beauty. Both scents wrap you up in a tender night feel aura . Armani perfumes are simply in a league on their own,I can really compare them to any other fragrances on the market. Would re-purchase both in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

One of the very few modern fragrances that has caught my attention, I think it is the old fashioned honey that hooked me. Very refreshing powdery honey floral/orange blossom fragrance. I am amazed that this smells good on me as usually citrus (other than small doses of lime, tangerine or mandarin) goes rancid against my chemistry. Lasting power is average. Very nice but nothing particularly special. If I do end up buying I would only wear as a casual/office type of fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

The scenerio for this perfume is...I hug one of my friends or acquaintances. And then, the question comes: "Mmm, what are you wearing?" This has happened several times over the past couple of years with this fragrance. It is a scent that does not go unnoticed, yet isn't going to slap you in the face either.

The bottle looks really pretty and hints at the oriental floral scent within. It has an interesting combination of orange and ginger that one would not expect. It is the sort of perfume that is sexy mixed with classy, as I have tried more sex-in-a-bottle perfumes. It is a very feminine scent, that is not girly in the least.

I would say that I definitely considered getting a full size bottle, after I dabbled in the sample sizes. In the end, I was steered toward a more sultry fragrance, which is more my style for the night time.

Overall, I highly recommend this perfume. I will probably be purchasing the full size in the future, if something better does not come out. Not my HG fragrance, but it is definitely up there for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by aceybabe

For an interesting vanilla based perfume I think Cinema by YSL is better. There's something about this fragrances that I feel I smelt many times over. It's lovely but I wouldn't feel great wearing it as I feel it's a little too much. I had to wash it off pretty quickly.. I prefer a softer skin scent though so each to there own.