January 30, 2015 | 1719 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2015 8:28:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I love this scent! It's very fresh and elegant and also very sexy. My favorite fragrance is Burberry Brit and this reminds me of that, except it's a bit muskier than Brit. Someone described this scent as dominant, and that sounds about right. It's sharp and clean and fashionable. Citrus-y and warm with a bit of metal. People respond to this scent.
I like the tall, slim black & blue bottle too.
Not the best lasting power, my one and only complaint.
I would buy this again. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Prinny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this perfume, it's probably my favourite- it just has such a gorgeous smell! I can't really describe it apart from saying its intense, sweet, spicy/musky and very sexy! If you haven't tried it yet I recommend you do.

It's more of an evening perfume because the scent is quite strong, but it's not harsh- every time I've worn it I've had compliments and I never get bored of smelling it myself, it's an eau de parfum so it's got mid range staying power and should last a whole evening out.

*TIP this is defo a good perfume for a 'hot date' so make sure you spray your pulse points: wrists, inside elbows, base of the throat & behind the ears (back of the knees and inner ankles too if you're feeling fruity!) and always moisturise first because perfume evaporates quicker on dry skin
Xx

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 2:30:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very universal scent. Clean and respectable, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's very neutral and likely to appeal to anyone, so it's the safe way to go. The lasting power is disappointing - only 3 hours max. It's definitely not bad, but in it's mediocrity it's lacking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Warm spicy citrusy scent for me. Not too much jasmine or vanilla, which I appreciate. The spicy notes seem a little masculine to me so I am not completely sold on this one yet...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by syoungers

Wow...such a sexy scent! A mix of musk and orange blossom in a gorgeous floral blue bottle that just makes me weak at my knees. It is such a captivating and warming scent that I highly recommend to any woman of any age. For me, it's more of an evening fragrance, to be worn to a formal or a dinner out, not to go clubbing. It's such a classy scent and lasts for a few hours (not long enough though!).

Definitely one to seduce as well...guys love it!

Only negative I have about it is it doesn't feel that it lasts very long, I could be wrong and I just can't smell it anymore, but people don't comment on it after a couple hours. Could be longer lasting.

Other than that, great value for money, beautiful bottle and a fragrance I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

A nice floral I actually like a lot. I normally love woody scents or musky, but this is nicely balanced. It mostly comes off on me as jasmine, sandalwood, and slight orange.

The top notes open with jasmine, Italian orange, and bitter orange. The middle notes are orange blossom and jasmine. Base notes are honey, vanilla, and sandalwood. This wears well on me and lasts for well over 6 hours or more and trails behind. This can be somewhat strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Noellelc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful fragrance. I get so many compliments

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This isn't bad, but it's kind of genetic on my body. I agree with a previous reviewer that it smells like Gucci Guilty, which to me is kind of strong, maybe kind of masculine. I sometimes enjoy masculine perfumes that smell more green/fresh/sporty, but the ones that are simply strong don't do it for me. I prefer soft, feminine scents. What I tried was EDP (not sure if there is another version).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jennamarie11

Sexy classy smell that lasts all day. Love this.stuff. Nice bottle but quite pricey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sexiness with a hint of dominance. Creamy fruits tossed with vanilla, addled with dark spices make Armani code a women's choice for feeling mysterious, confident and beautiful. Wearing this makes you see your world through slitted eyes and tousled hair, a Chesire smile and a winner takes all attitude. This perfume gives you an attitude that lasts for hours.
A little goes a very long way, so be careful in your application. In today's world of chemical watered down soups, it's refreshing to find a perfume that works from start to finish.
Delightful spices of ginger and vanilla, mellowed honey, tart citrus and woods combine to make Armani Code unique in today's world. It's sophisticated, it's perfect for evenings and it's a wonderfully mature fragrance. It's tangy opening is refreshing and surprising, yet soon gives way to a sophisticated perfume that is hazily sensual, languid and at ease with itself.
Wonderful for cooler weather and also easily at home with jeans, a Chanel blazer, as it is with an over-sized sweater. Lasts for quite a few hours and although seemingly soft, sprayed in the right places, those around you will appreciate Armani Code. Even the bottle says "sexy" as the glass deepens from a pale to a deeper blue with black flowers.
Top Notes: Jasmine, Italian Orange, Bitter Orange.
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Ginger.
Base Notes: Honey, Vanilla, Sandalwood.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No