Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 5/18/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, the bottle is amazingly beautiful. I love it, it's classy, sexy and feminine without being too young or too in-you-face. To me, the bottle is like the scent, sexy and feminine with an edge.

To me, the scent is strong and kind of hard on my nose so I'll not purchase this product, but on some people this smells really nice. I will not buy a bottle because it's too strong for me, but I think that for a romantic evening, a first sexy date or a night in winter, it's perfect. If you like really soft and feminine perfume, this might not be for you as it's kind of bold, but if you like stronger and sexy scent, this might be it !

on 1/24/2015 8:28:00 AM

I love this scent! It's very fresh and elegant and also very sexy. My favorite fragrance is Burberry Brit and this reminds me of that, except it has a bit more musk to it than Brit. Someone described this scent as dominant, and that sounds about right. It's sharp and clean and fashionable. Citrus-y and warm with a bit of metal. People respond to this scent.
Excellent lasting power for me. I like the tall, slim black & blue bottle too.
I wear this all the time and I would buy it again. Recommended!

on 1/14/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this perfume, it's probably my favourite- it just has such a gorgeous smell! I can't really describe it apart from saying its intense, sweet, spicy/musky and very sexy! If you haven't tried it yet I recommend you do.

It's more of an evening perfume because the scent is quite strong, but it's not harsh- every time I've worn it I've had compliments and I never get bored of smelling it myself, it's an eau de parfum so it's got mid range staying power and should last a whole evening out.

*TIP this is defo a good perfume for a 'hot date' so make sure you spray your pulse points: wrists, inside elbows, base of the throat & behind the ears (back of the knees and inner ankles too if you're feeling fruity!) and always moisturise first because perfume evaporates quicker on dry skin
Xx

on 1/12/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a very universal scent. Clean and respectable, but nothing out of the ordinary. It's very neutral and likely to appeal to anyone, so it's the safe way to go. The lasting power is disappointing - only 3 hours max. It's definitely not bad, but in it's mediocrity it's lacking.

on 12/28/2014 2:08:00 PM

Warm spicy citrusy scent for me. Not too much jasmine or vanilla, which I appreciate. The spicy notes seem a little masculine to me so I am not completely sold on this one yet...

on 11/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

Wow...such a sexy scent! A mix of musk and orange blossom in a gorgeous floral blue bottle that just makes me weak at my knees. It is such a captivating and warming scent that I highly recommend to any woman of any age. For me, it's more of an evening fragrance, to be worn to a formal or a dinner out, not to go clubbing. It's such a classy scent and lasts for a few hours (not long enough though!).

Definitely one to seduce as well...guys love it!

Only negative I have about it is it doesn't feel that it lasts very long, I could be wrong and I just can't smell it anymore, but people don't comment on it after a couple hours. Could be longer lasting.

Other than that, great value for money, beautiful bottle and a fragrance I would definitely recommend.

on 11/2/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

A nice floral I actually like a lot. I normally love woody scents or musky, but this is nicely balanced. It mostly comes off on me as jasmine, sandalwood, and slight orange.

The top notes open with jasmine, Italian orange, and bitter orange. The middle notes are orange blossom and jasmine. Base notes are honey, vanilla, and sandalwood. This wears well on me and lasts for well over 6 hours or more and trails behind. This can be somewhat strong.

on 9/4/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful fragrance. I get so many compliments

This isn't bad, but it's kind of genetic on my body. I agree with a previous reviewer that it smells like Gucci Guilty, which to me is kind of strong. I prefer soft, feminine scents. What I tried was EDP (not sure if there is another version).

The bottle is really pretty. I wish I could rate it 3.5

on 1/31/2014 4:54:00 PM

Sexy classy smell that lasts all day. Love this.stuff. Nice bottle but quite pricey

Popular Fragrances