April 18, 2014 | 1241 users online

Bronzers - Jane - Shimmering Bronzer - Tahiti

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this stuff 5 years ago and still have plenty left - used this year round as it suits both pale and tan complexions. The quality of the product itself is wonderful - I'm not even sure that I've seen Jane products anywhere in years. The packaging has held up well and the blush itself is SO pigmented and shimmery. It's a gorgeous color!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

I used to wear this bronzer a lot a few years ago, but totally forgot about it. It's very shimmery, but with a light hand makes a beautiful highlight. It's perfect for the tops of my cheekbones. Also, in a pinch I've used the colors in the pan as eye shadows for a nice shimmery neutral eye. It's pretty pigmented so it works well for that too. And it's so cheap that there isn't much to lose by trying it. I think Jane products are getting harder and harder to find though...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can most definitely see how this bronzer can be way too much if you're not careful and take it easy on the application.
I'm not much of a shimmer girl AT ALL, but when applied with a very light hand and a decent soft brush, this gives a lovely subtle glow on its own.
That said, this is going to last me forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Mallory8smith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i didnt really like this product on my skin . i have light brown skin and i like to place a little bronzer on my cheeks. and i didnt like this it was very sheer. i did place some on my eyes sometime seemed to work better there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by broadwaybaby897

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, has anyone else ever noticed the weird SMELL that this product has? It smells like chemicals... I don't know if it's just mine since it's a couple years old or WHAT, but that bothers me enough. Also, I kind of think that bronzers should be on the MILDLY shimmery side, if at all. I prefer matte ones, I feel they give a more natural look for what you are going for. I wouldn't mind a bit of shimmer, but this thing is PACKED. It makes me look EXTRA shiny when I swipe it on. The color part, though, aside from the shimmer, is perfect for my skin tone. Just wish they didn't put so much mica or whatever in it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by mishycakes

i got this cause everyone and their mamas was saying that bronzers the way to go. so i thought, "alright, cool, ill give it a try" WOW. way too much shimmer IMO. i like matte and slight shimmers in my makeup. i dont wanna shine in the sun like my skin was made out of diamonds (twilight anyone?). packaging is alright, the clear top came off of mine when i got home (i guess it was manhandled somewhere during the course of shipment from the factory to the store?) but whatever. i bought it to try the product, which to me is a bronzer fail. ive since then moved on to NYCs bronzer in sunny and that one is GREAT! pretty much the only bronzer ill use now since its completely matte.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I got this bronzer, the boards were going NUTS for Jane Tahiti bronzer, especially the PPPs. It was like this bad boy was going to solve healthcare and rebuild the ozone layer while bronzing our cheeks and curing cancer. But I was never really that into it. It's frosty, which I'm fine with. It's the color that I never made peace with. It's definitely a pink-based bronze, so it comes off looking kind of copper. I think it would look better on someone with a cooler skin tone. I must be too neutral; I prefer Jane bronzer in Sedona, which is more like champagne: light, sparkly and more neutral than Tahiti.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

This is a pretty pinky brown bronzed...not an intense color payoff but I use it over matte blushes to make it more luminous...

I use this interchangeably with too faced pink leopard depending on my mood. I lovvveeee the price ok this one though .def buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sadly, this was heinous on me. The color itself was lovely, but the shimmer aspect was much too over the top for me. I looked not glowy but shiny and greasy and it accentuated my pores. This, would look very lovely on someone with pretty flawless skin, but on me, it was just bad bad bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up due to the great reviews here. This is MUCH better than the Physician's Formula shimmer strips (I think the PF gets gunky fast). This is a good amount of color - I'm NW20 and not yet tan. This shows up very well. On even darker skin or lightly tanned it should be beautiful. Tahiti is the rosy color in the package, but on the face it tends to be neutral on me - I'm NW20.