October 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is beautiful product both quality and packaging. The beautifully presented bronzer is in a very cute circular compact which fits nicely into your bag and doubles as a mirror. The product is really good quality, very natural, well pigmented with lovely illuminating qualities. This is a brozer which is good quality for a going to the higher end of make-up brands without overdoing it. This product goes the distance. You could easily have this for 12 months and still not be empty! Recommend this to all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this bronzer. It's such a perfect color - looks good when I'm pale in the winter, and looks great in the summer when I layer it on. It's matte, but not too matte - has just the right amount of shimmer to make skin glow. It goes on easily, lasts forever. I don't love the little brush it comes with, I prefer a bigger one to apply it, but the small one works well when you travel. My only beef with this product is the packaging. Every one I've bought has broken apart, which is a pain! But it still works so I look past it. Will buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by maarieel32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer! I researched it before finalizing a swap and a lot of the reviews mentioned that it was a little orangy but I went for it anyway. I use it with my Sephora Professional Airbrush #55 brush and it's a perfect combination it gives me a great bronzy glow which I really like

For reference I'm NC42 brown eyes brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by joliezondag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really don't get al the negative reviews. For me, this is the best bronzer ever. The colour matches my skintone perfectly, the texture is great, it's not too shimmery and not too matte. Also the packaging is very nice because of the big mirror. The brush is also great for touch ups or when you are on the road. I think most of the reviewers don't like because of the colour, but that isn't the fault of the product. You just have to look carefull when you purchase complexion make up. Great product, I would defenetly buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't care for the quality of this bronzer. It seems to "drag" on the skin and it leaves me looking dirty, not glowing. The problem isn't really the color, but more the texture. Not sheer enough; reminds me of that bronzer they had in the 70s that came in a little ceramic pot and was supposed to match EVERYONE'S skin, but really just made you look like you had some dirt on your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

This is a great bronzer! I use it everyday I put make-up on. I like to apply this lightly, as the colour can be quite dark if it's applied heavy handed. It lasts forever - I've had mine for years & there's loads left! There is a mirror inside the lid, which is very handy. My only fault is my lid snapped off the hinges. I''ll definitely buy this again, in the lighter shade though (sunswept).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the cosmetics company along with the Clinique blush in precious posy. I should've read the MUA reviews before buying this! I chose this over the sunkissed, but look the reviews for the sunkissed! = (
It's cheap and lasts long. It comes with a brush and a mirror, too bad the brush can't be tucked into the compact!

P.S. I stopped using this as the top of the compact starting eroding!! LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by tlw

I also use this as a blush and lightly dust it where you would bronzers. I do not use the brush it comes with. I know this seems expensive but I have wasted double the price of this looking for a drugstore brand. This compact lasts forever even with everyday use so it is well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by dbp1515

It took me a really long time to figure out how to use this product. I can't remember now, but I think I bought this online, so I wasn't in person to check the color. If I had been, I surely would not have bought this. As a bronzer the color tends to be very orange, like a muddy peach. Using it as an allover bronzer is so unattractive and turns my face a pinky orange color. I am NC35 and tan easily, but in the winter I like to bring up my color. This is not the product for that. However, I am loving it as a blush! The orange-y pink color works wonderfully on my cheeks and a little goes a long way. The brown softens the look so the look is not just-came-in-from-the-cold, but more like you've been out in the sun *just* enough. The powder is finely milled and the compact itself is pretty big. It comes with a lovely mirror for touch ups, but I wouldn't recommend the brush as it is not well suited for blush application. I use a kabuki brush from everyday minerals and am able to swirl the bronzer around and really blend it in. So, if you are looking for a great bronzer, this is probably not it, but it has turned out to be a lovely winter-spring blush.