October 21, 2014 | 865 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Forever Metallics-Lip Pencil-Berry Glossy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I snagged this at the Dollar Tree for a buck, and I'm psyched that I got it. It's a great little pencil, a lovely plummy berry color, highly pigmented and fairly long lasting. The pencil is so creamy and easy to apply, too. I've heard of products being touted as 'lip gloss pencils,' and while I've never tried one, this pencil is what I'd imagine them to be.

Don't let the 'metallic' in the name scare you away if you don't like shimmer. This pencil does have a bit of shimmer, but nothing over the top. Really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kimmah

Part of the Metallic line but this is NOT a tube. It is a pencil and I found the color to be very rich and gorgeously shiny, but not obnoxiously so. I'm in my 30s and don't want a lot of over-the-top shine during the day. My lips looked fuller when I put this on--loved that. The shade is great. It's a nice pink/rose, not too purple and not very dark.

Knocked off a lippie because it doesn't last "forever", but it's not one that melts off with the first drink, either.

Will purchase again.