September 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

Blush - Lancome - Lancome Blush Focus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Zoom, which is a bright coral-pink. It looks scary but just a dab on the apples of my cheeks looks like a very pretty pink glow. I'm a PPP with burgundy red hair. A really great lip to wear with it is Stila's Fruit Punch Lip Glaze for a pretty, clean fresh look. I know this product is discontinued but I just bought another one to have as a spare on Ebay in september 2006.

I have combo/oily skin and many cream blushes settle into my pores and end up looking like colored dots on my cheeks but not this, Blush focus is a cream-powder that goes on smooth and dry. I tap my finger on it and then smile and swirl it on the apples of my cheeks.

Freeze-Frame and Sunset don't show up at all, but Panorama looks like a softer version of Stila's Convertible Color in Rose, but less greasy. Snapshot is a warm wine shade both Panorama and Snapshot give that deeper "been walking outdoors on a brisk autumn day" look.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2006 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Paulena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Would not expect such an average product from Lancome, a brand I normally love. Whilst I haven't thrown this product out yet, and I still continue to use it, the high price tag is not at all justified by this product. The texture of this blush makes it difficult to apply. It is a bit drying on the skin and does not last the day. Im sure there are better blushes out there and I will find them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2006 6:47:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 2 shades: Strawberry Sundae and MArshmallow. Strawberry Sundae is too warm for cool PPP me, but Marshmallow is perfect. It blends perfectly to my foundation and looks gorgeous. I love them. It is the most longest lasting blush I have ever had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2005 7:00:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. I bought "Panorama" which is a much brighter color than I normally wear, but it works great on my fair skin. My skin is also oily and it's so nice to have a cream-type blush that I can use. This blush is definitely the least creamy of all cream blushes I've ever tried, but I like it that way. It applies easily and feels like nothing on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Sydney47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite blush! I have the Close Up shade - a gorgeous raspberry sorbet color. The texture is quite dry, as others have mentioned, but this does make it have a beautiful, soft powder finish that's exceptionally long-wearing. True, the packaging is a bit skimpy (especially for the price) however, I find the little black disc pot rather cute and portable and I like that it doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I have this in Zoom--a very bright bubblegum pink--and of course it is discontinued since I love this color. What I do not love is the texture. Although this is very well pigmented, this has a much *harder* consistency than most cream blushes. Feels like you are'nt picking anything up on your finger. They are harder to blend also because they lack that creamy texture. I can't tell if Lancome is doing away with this product altogether or not--there are hardly ever any colors in stock at the counters in my area. Ok, and might repurchase for this awesome color, but not so sure about the other shades because of the texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome's version is my favorite strictly for the bigger color selection. I have snapshot and that's a hot hot hot color on all skin types and hair color. Can't describe the color ..it's a swirl mix. Problem is you can get a shocking result if you apply too much on your finger. The third round ..I used a cotton ball and that helped tone it down. Compact same size as their eyeshadow singles so very portable!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this in Panorama. I did not fancy this too much. I just did not like the hard to blend texture and the packaging looks very cheap too. Color was not god for my skin either. For that price I would love to get a mirror. Just not my piece of cake.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2004 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Moushka

I bought this blusher because it was cheaper than my old favourite Chantecaille (£20!) and I've gone off my Nars Powder Blush (doesn't blend well) and my Clinique cream blush - too creamy.

First impressions are: lovely texture, gorgeous colour (on my fair/freckled skin), packaging I must admit could be better but it looks nice and gives me colour and looks natural!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2003 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish the packaging were like the Blush Subtil ones. Anyway, I love this creamy blush, I love shimmer (my HG is L'Oréal Blush Délice) but sometimes you need just matte colours like this, it has good staying power. I really like it.

I got this (European collection) in 02 Strawberry Sundae (dark peachy, almost brownish, really flattering) and I'm planning to get 08 Marshmallow.