July 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dream Products - Eye Dream Lift

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jzsh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is, for me, the perfect eye cream - one that I've been using for over 10 years. I've used so many of the expensive high-end department store eye creams as well as other less expensive lines of beauty products, and have never found one that worked as well as this one does. It's creamy, has a very light scent, works very well with my sensitive skin, is great for my budget, and perhaps best of all, is a custom-made product, as are all of Denise's products. Denise makes an amazing range of facial and body products, and is so knowledgeable about every ingredient included in her products. You can consult with her about any of her products and ask her to add in or remove certain ingredients to make it perfect for your skin. I can't say enough great things about Denise and her Dream Products line, including her eye cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Soutty

I bought this cream on the strength of the reviews on here.

Denise is fabulous, nothing is too much trouble. I asked her to put an SPF 15 in the eye cream and she did. The scent is gorgeous too.

As for the cream though, I'm so disappointed! It isn't nearly moisturising enough and because of that I haven't persevered with the cream because in the short term it makes my lines more obvious than my Caudalie serum.

I did try it on top of the Caudalie serum but just didn't feel it was doing anything.

Maybe I should give it another go - I've got a massive 1oz tub to get through!

I have been using the Dream Face Lift as well and again, it smells lovely but I'm not sure it's really doing anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by filicious

i have high hopes on this product becaause i have natural dark circles and a little big of bags. recently little lines start to form, so i'm hoping one that could really reduce my problems. after reading the good comments, i decided to give it a try, great customer service.. but it did nothing to my eyes.. the smell is awesome and its not irritate my eyes.. but did not solve my problem.. so i wont buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by deedleslots

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. It really works, smooths and firms my skin around my eyes. Great customer service and price too. dreamproducts@yahoo.com

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

Did nothing to my eye area. Once again I am dissapointed.It caused little white dots under the eye.Won't ever buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by chrisstbg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eye cream! I have been using this all around the eye area (upper and lower) in the AM and PM daily for about a month now. The changes in my eye area are fairly dramatic. Not only are my eyes less puffy but the fine lines are softening very nicely. I love that this cream keeps my eye area well hydrated yet it wears well under my makeup and doesn't make my mascara slide during the day. Dream lift is a a very fitting name IMO. And the price can't be beat. The only other eye cream that holds a candle to this one is the cellular radiance from LaPrarie but at $300 a pop I just can't justify that price for eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rparteesims

I am a 41 year old African American woman. I tried this product after having read the positive reviews. I have noticed over the past 3 years that I have dark undereye circles and puffiness and the very beginnings of crow's feet. I have used only one other product that provided some success over time, but it is just too darn expensive.

Let me tell you...lol. This cream does the very same thing, with IMMEDIATE results! I massaged this cream into my undereye area and around the corners of my eye, and WHOA..it took at least 5 years off my eyes right away.

Thank Denise. Everyone should try this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

Revised review: This is one of the most expensive products in the Dream line, $15 for a half ounce tub. Fairly good eye area moisturizer, but otherwise no "lift" or other improvement for me after several weeks of use. The Good: I got to order it unscented, and it is non-greasy. The So-So: Cream texture is almost too lightweight for an eye cream and it takes a bit of massaging (rather than light tapping) to make it soak into the skin. I did custom order a richer version but still found it too light to keep it moisturized long enough to keep those end-of-day crow's feet at bay--an issue for someone pushing 40. I switched over to the Samphire eye cream by Body Time, which is richer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by GypsyKate

I have bought this product multiple times. Denise is an absolute doll and will work with you to give you exactly what you need. Could you ask for more?! Customized, all natural, effective skin products!
EDL is by far my favorite - a light, whipped, almost mousse-y texture with a very light, fresh scent. It feels good just to rub it on.
It is non-greasy and absorbs well. I can even wear it under eye makeup without smudging.
The jury is still out on results. There is a definite improvement, but my skin is a force to be reckoned with, so I haven't witnessed any miracles as of yet. That being said, this is the best eye cream I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by schu1

First off - wanted to say that this is the first review I have EVER written on MUA and I'm so glad that my "review virginity" will be given to this product. After reading such wonderful reviews I figured I might as well try it since Denise let's you sample her products before you commit to buying. Samples are only $3-$4.50 plus shipping (depending on how many items you're buying), so you're not spending much. In addition to the low cost these samples last FOREVER! I ordered two eye creams (night and lift), face dream lift, acne gel, lip dream and afruit moisture mask - all sample sizes coming out to about 20 somthing bucks?

Anyways on to the review! Denise's eye dream lift is INCREDIBLE!! I keep reading about the "fresh scent" previous reviwers keep talking about and I didn't understand what they meant, until now. I can't even describe it. It's not a fruit flavor or anything, just really... Fresh? And scent is important to me. Plus the consistency is very smooth! I'm one of those people who buy everything that's recommended to them so I have a TON of eye productst (from l'oreal to elite eye serum which cost about $100 bucks for a teenny tiny bottle.) The product was put to the test when allergy season started last week and I woke up with HUGE SWOLLEN EYES! I could barely open them and the crease of my eyes were nowhere to be found. I slathered a generous a amount of this cream on my eyes and NO JOKE within about a minute at the most my eyes were as close to normal as they will ever be! ASTONISHING! Not positive the affect it has on dark circles. Mine seem lighter and I've been using less concealer but it could also be that my eyes feel more moisturized therefore a little dabble of concealer does the trick now :) I highly recommend this product!