October 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dream Products - Eye Dream Lift

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kingspanky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Eye Dream Lift is the best product out there for your money. No cream alone is ever going to totally get rid of dark circles, bags, etc., but this is the closest I've come. It's packed with great ingredients: vitamins, borage oil, caffeine, CoQ, and I asked Denise (the owner--great to work with) to add niacinamide and ALA. She'll add a sunscreen if you want, or hyuloronic acid, etc.

I had previously used her Eye Dream Night, and didn't think that much of it, until I was without it for a week. I saw the difference, and man it was bad. I began using it again and my eyes looked new again.

I ran out and decided to try the slightly (slightly!) more expensive Lift and I am so happy that I did. This is a superior product and definitely the best eye cream this eye cream junkie has ever used. It is slippery, non-greasy, and absorbs well within a matter of minutes. My dark circles have actually reduced (although I have been using it with Renova at night, to thicken the dermis), and fine lines are drastically better. I am someone who normally will not leave the house without undereye concealer because my skin is so thin both below the eye and on the lids (and I am, of course, vain), but this has made such a drastic difference that I can!

I know this sounds like a wonder product, but I really do believe that it is. Some people complain about the packaging (in a pot), but I'm using it as I'm washing my face and don't share the product, so I'm not terribly concerned about it. The week without her other product showed me the difference Denise's stuff can do; not going to even risk the same by going without Eye Dream Lift. For the money, give it a try. You can check out her Facebook page or email her at dreamproducts@yahoo.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jzsh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is, for me, the perfect eye cream - one that I've been using for over 10 years. I've used so many of the expensive high-end department store eye creams as well as other less expensive lines of beauty products, and have never found one that worked as well as this one does. It's creamy, has a very light scent, works very well with my sensitive skin, is great for my budget, and perhaps best of all, is a custom-made product, as are all of Denise's products. Denise makes an amazing range of facial and body products, and is so knowledgeable about every ingredient included in her products. You can consult with her about any of her products and ask her to add in or remove certain ingredients to make it perfect for your skin. I can't say enough great things about Denise and her Dream Products line, including her eye cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Soutty

I bought this cream on the strength of the reviews on here.

Denise is fabulous, nothing is too much trouble. I asked her to put an SPF 15 in the eye cream and she did. The scent is gorgeous too.

As for the cream though, I'm so disappointed! It isn't nearly moisturising enough and because of that I haven't persevered with the cream because in the short term it makes my lines more obvious than my Caudalie serum.

I did try it on top of the Caudalie serum but just didn't feel it was doing anything.

Maybe I should give it another go - I've got a massive 1oz tub to get through!

I have been using the Dream Face Lift as well and again, it smells lovely but I'm not sure it's really doing anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by filicious

i have high hopes on this product becaause i have natural dark circles and a little big of bags. recently little lines start to form, so i'm hoping one that could really reduce my problems. after reading the good comments, i decided to give it a try, great customer service.. but it did nothing to my eyes.. the smell is awesome and its not irritate my eyes.. but did not solve my problem.. so i wont buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by deedleslots

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. It really works, smooths and firms my skin around my eyes. Great customer service and price too. dreamproducts@yahoo.com

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

Did nothing to my eye area. Once again I am dissapointed.It caused little white dots under the eye.Won't ever buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by chrisstbg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eye cream! I have been using this all around the eye area (upper and lower) in the AM and PM daily for about a month now. The changes in my eye area are fairly dramatic. Not only are my eyes less puffy but the fine lines are softening very nicely. I love that this cream keeps my eye area well hydrated yet it wears well under my makeup and doesn't make my mascara slide during the day. Dream lift is a a very fitting name IMO. And the price can't be beat. The only other eye cream that holds a candle to this one is the cellular radiance from LaPrarie but at $300 a pop I just can't justify that price for eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rparteesims

I am a 41 year old African American woman. I tried this product after having read the positive reviews. I have noticed over the past 3 years that I have dark undereye circles and puffiness and the very beginnings of crow's feet. I have used only one other product that provided some success over time, but it is just too darn expensive.

Let me tell you...lol. This cream does the very same thing, with IMMEDIATE results! I massaged this cream into my undereye area and around the corners of my eye, and WHOA..it took at least 5 years off my eyes right away.

Thank Denise. Everyone should try this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Rina7

Revised review: This is one of the most expensive products in the Dream line, $15 for a half ounce tub. Fairly good eye area moisturizer, but otherwise no "lift" or other improvement for me after several weeks of use. The Good: I got to order it unscented, and it is non-greasy. The So-So: Cream texture is almost too lightweight for an eye cream and it takes a bit of massaging (rather than light tapping) to make it soak into the skin. I did custom order a richer version but still found it too light to keep it moisturized long enough to keep those end-of-day crow's feet at bay--an issue for someone pushing 40. I switched over to the Samphire eye cream by Body Time, which is richer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by GypsyKate

I have bought this product multiple times. Denise is an absolute doll and will work with you to give you exactly what you need. Could you ask for more?! Customized, all natural, effective skin products!
EDL is by far my favorite - a light, whipped, almost mousse-y texture with a very light, fresh scent. It feels good just to rub it on.
It is non-greasy and absorbs well. I can even wear it under eye makeup without smudging.
The jury is still out on results. There is a definite improvement, but my skin is a force to be reckoned with, so I haven't witnessed any miracles as of yet. That being said, this is the best eye cream I've ever used.