Marilyn Ovali Pro Hair Brush

on 4/5/2008 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this brush and used it last nt after shampooing..and WOW the results really are salon-like. I've never been able to get the flips/curves in my hair like my stylist does ..and this brush makes it possible at home. normally I have to use velcro curlers to get the volume/shape this brush gives me. I still need to get the routine down but after some practice I think it'll be a breeze. love love it! I have the 3in version which is perfect for my long hair (past shoulders).

on 11/29/2007 12:33:00 AM

I love this brush. I have the 2.5 in. barrel version. Its great for straightening my fine, limp hair. It makes my hair perfectly straight but with volume and shine. I love it!

on 8/17/2007 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The absolute HG of hairbrushes!!! I have bought several of these for gifts, and everyone loves them. I always use one of these to dry my hair, and it's worked well through various hairstyles. I have been buying these brushes for years and will continue to buy them in the future...I ***enthusiastically*** recommend them.

on 12/10/2005 2:22:00 AM

i was introduced to this brush today by my hair stylist. very wonderful product. it's great for people who are clueless about blowing out their hair (like me) and want to give the flat iron a break. i paid about $20 for the 3 inch version but you can find it for much cheaper on the web.

the barrel is hour-glass shaped and somehow allows you to flip and bend/lift the hair in one motion (i.e. dummy proof). so this plus my blow dryer and i'm set.