November 28, 2014 | 1092 users online

Liquid - Awake - INVENTION liquid makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by mandypants333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Porcelain shade is perfect for pale skin like mine. Coverge is very good. Feels nice, too! The price is what kills it, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by greeny2323

HG Have tried various foundations but nothing quite like this. I have many flaws (recovering from acne and have scars) and this seems to make my skin MUCH nicer than it is... looks so natural on, just a dewey (never greasy) finish. Doesn't make me breakout, i will use this for as long as it's available... geez, i really love it. The color range isn't very large compared to other companies, but I own two colors either way because i get darker during the summer but sometimes i mix the two colors. The ones i own (shell and apricott) blend in very nicely though even when i don't mix them. Package is difficult to work with because the product doesn't come out easily, i tend to get carried away so i tap it onto my palm and sometimes get too much product out. And did i mention its pretty darn expensive (im only in college), like 40 bucks a piece... but hey, its well worth it. I will continue to overlook the packaging and price because it is just so wonderful!
Update: This broke me out/worsened my acne... upon taking this (and various other things out of my routine I've gotten much clearer... going au natural way) but I'll be fair... for older women, this would be wonderful, quite lovely actually... but too rich for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by manarnoor

i like the idea that this foundation is oil free. the coverage is good. but it is just too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by perie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute rave! My search for the perfect foundation is finally over! I have combination skin that tends to get a bit oily by midday only during the heat of summer. The color shell is a perfect match. The finish is flawless, natural, and radiant. Of course, the perfect look doesn't last all day, but I work in an extremely humid environment, so that's a bit too much to ask for. Too bad that the packaging is rather impractical. Glass bottle does have a nice feel in the hand, but it's just not very pragmatic. I'll stick to this one for a while. UPDATE: In a clumsy moment, I dropped the glass bottle which immediately shattered on the tile floor, it was at least 80% full, and was expensive. Ended up running late for work, because I had to make sure I pick up all the glass bits on the floor. I am removing a lippie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

the awake invention foundation provides medium coverage with a dewy texture. it is lightweight yet still manages to cover impefections and red areas quite well. i have this product in porcelain which is the light shade. the product glides on with a sponge and stays put for about the rest of the day. i have combination skin and it doesn't dry any of the drier areas out but over time i have found that my t-zone can get shiney (i use blotting papers and they fix that problem very well). the price is $40 for te bottle so it is comparable to other high quality department store products. i took a lippee off becuase i sometimes have a bit of trouble getting the product out. i still want to try a couple other foundations and see if i can find the perfect one for me but if i can't, i will have no regrest with coming back to this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by msjene

(A lightweight oil-free liquid foundation that spreads evenly over the skin with a refreshingly soft texture to provide a flawless glowing complexion. The soft focus finish minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, while providing moisture)

1oz. $40 glass bottle

#105 Nougat (medium yellow undertone)

The coverage was moderate (light-medium) and very flattering for my skin. I'm oily, but I don't have a thick or flaky surface and little breakouts (its a miracle). I don't think this will be enough coverage or matte enough for a very oily or acne skin. (I will update after using it more.) continued >>