April 21, 2014 | 1521 users online

Makeup Brushes - Becca - Creme Blush Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ankaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for brush #34. Truly a great brush for cream blush.
I got it in a swap and when I saw it I was sceptical how it can possibly do the job of applying the cream blush. It looks like oversized foundation brush. But somehow it does and and the blush looks very natural and evenly applied. I use it with Becca, Illamasqua and BB cream blushes. I also tried it with Hourglass tints and it's simply amazing.
It costs $40 but Becca site has sales of 20% off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by elinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This #34 Creme Blush/Bronzer blush is an amazing brush. i got two of this. Well worth the money. can get one during becca 20% sale (from their website online shop). hope it will not be discountinued. love most of becca brushes.
this works perfectly with their creme blush, as well as other liquid/cream blushes or creme foundations.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For a long long time, I refused to buy this brush. Why would I need a brush if I can use my fingers?? But I started noticing that my Becca Creme blushes were going on a little splotchy and that I was having a hard time building coverage in a really controlled way. So in a fit of crazed late night internet shopping, I ordered this brush. I am sooo glad I did! I can't believe how beautifully, how smoothly, the blushes apply when I use this brush. I can really control exactly how much pigment I want on my face and it blends in so naturally that it always looks like skin. LOVE IT!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by calisummer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST BRUSH EVER. Okay – I had my doubts. $40 for a brush?? But, I had come across my first Becca cream blush – the perfectly awesome Wild Orchid. I used my fingers to put it on for weeks and quite honestly thought the result was just fine – what did I need a brush for? Circle dab of color on each cheek and blend, right? I thought it looked great! But, I read a few reviews of this brush and I don’t know, moment of weakness and Becca online shopping and I clicked to add it to my order. Well oh my gosh, I could not even envision how amazing this brush is and how easy it is to get a perfect result even if you are a totally uncoordinated idiot like I am while putting on makeup. Seriously. I put a dash of color on each cheek with my new brush and my first thought was oooh – waaay too much color, I totally prefer using my fingers. THEN – I started sweeping and blending the color upward. Well, with no effort or technique from me, the color blended perfectly – along my cheekbones, across my apple cheeks, that whole cheek line thing that always talks about but I never knew how to really do, were highlighted, in all the right places. It was like I must be wearing blush to look that good, yet it looked so perfect it was like it must be amazingly awesomely envy-envoking natural. A dash of the shimmery becca skin perfector in pearl and I just glow. I did a demo for my mom using the brush and she could not believe the lines and color it created. My fingers cannot compete. If you love these cream blushes, the brush is worth the $40 without a doubt, and this coming from a girl who thinks $40 for a makeup brush is outrageous!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 6:44:00 AM More reviews by northender

Your fingers but better. I swapped for it around the time of the Becca Sephora sale madness so the swapper didn't ask too much for it and I have no idea what it's retail value is. When I got it, I was befuddled - it looked like a giant concealer brush or a foundation brush (think MAC 190) so I let it sit around for a while and just carried on with my 187 for cream blushes until one day when my 187 was still wet from having been cleaned, I grabbed this puppy, used it to dab the blush on the apples of my cheeks and then swept the blush along my cheekbones towards my temples and whoa, instant airbrushed glow. You couldn't even really tell that I'd applied blush but my face looked alive. You can even use this as a foundation brush or to tap highlighter onto your cheekbones. So, if you are scoring at home: 1) nice price/easy to swap for 2) easy to use 3) cinch to clean 4) versatile and 5) won't shed. There's your five lippies right there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by busybaker1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This #34 Creme Blush/Bronzer blush is an excellent brush! Well worth the investment. I had been applying cream blush with my fingers and was happy with how it looked, but the brush just makes application so much easier and faster! It picks up and applies just the right amount of color, and allows you to feather out the edges so it blends seamlessly into the skin. This brush is rather flat shaped with tapered bristles that peak in the center. It has a short handle but is easy to hold and it works perfectly for applying any cream- or gel-based face color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Maielle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to apply my tinted moisturizer. I like this verses their 'foundation brush' b/c this brush have shorter bristles for more control and even application. Plus, when using a brush you use less product...more bang for your bucks =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought I was a sucker for buying this brush, but boy was I wrong. It is fabulous. I fell in love with Becca's cream blushes, and this brush applies them flawlessly and easily. I dot the color on my cheek, then gently blend with the brush, which is shorter-bristled than a foundation brush. Voila--perfection. Even at 5:30 am. It is expensive, but it is of great quality and will last forever. Highly recommended.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush is essential IMHO when applying cream blushes. It is taklon, thicker than you may expect, with a tapered tip, much like a downsized foundation brush.

What I love about this brush is that it neatly picks up the cream blush from the compact and I am able to apply & blend a sheer natural finish with ease! It cleans easily & retains it's shape beautifully.

If you are not familiar with Becca brushes, they are beautiful. The finial is a brushed silver with a dark taupe handle. This brush is just right in length and weight and makes applying cream blushes a joy! I am half tempted to purchase another as back-up in case it's ever discontinued. Although mine is almost a year old, used at least once per day & it is still like brand new, not a scratch on it & has not lost any bristles! I wash it weekly with baby shampoo. I forgot to mention that it's silky soft too!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No