November 22, 2014 | 961 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sally Hansen - Hand, Nails & Cuticle Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Oddly enough I have never tried this before until recently after seeing it on clearance. I love it. It's not greasy or too thick and hydrates great. It has a clean smell and is made with shea. I am rough with my hands and nails and this stuff really helps.

It's well worth the try if you are on the hunt for a good hand cream that isn't 10 bucks or more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by bonniherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
+ Not greasy
+ Small tube is easy to tuck into a bag or even a pocket
+ Pleasant citrus scent
+ Does well enough as a hand lotion to say it works

Cons:
- Expensive for the amount of product
- Doesn't do much for my problem, hyper-dry cuticles
=
I've gone through two tubes of this, and I like it, but it doesn't give great value for the money, and while it works okay, it's not great, just okay. I don't think I'll be getting it again. I can almost certainly find a better or equally good product in a nice small package like this which provides better value for cost.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by fransielfeld

Good Hand Cream. Just a little bit too greasy for me. And the smell is very
artificial!! it's like the smell of a very cheap orange lollypop.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by texaskajun

O.k. product for my hands and cuticles, but somewhat greasy and peculiar smelling. A vast improvement compared to the Sally Hansen Salon Hand Care Fast-Absorbing Hand and Cuticle Creme.

I would only buy if I could not find Curel Hand and Cuticle lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A lovely night time hand cream. Great smell, and moisturizes excellently. Far too greasy for the day time as it takes a very long time to absorb but perfect to have on your night stand just before you drop off to the land of nod and skin repair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This is my HG hand cream. I love it even more than Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream. I'm a little funny in that I HATE perfumey hand creams with a passion. They make me gag. I don't like having my hands smell like anything. The Sally Hansen hand cream is perfect because it has a very pleasant, slight orange scent. I think it's a little greasier than the Norwegian Formula hand cream but I don't mind since I think that's better for my nails. My nails get the same shiny look like when I use nail oil on them. I think this only comes with a greasier hand cream. I keep a tube in my desk drawer at work and apply throughout the day. For the greasines, I just wipe my palms on a paper towel. I noticed that when I'm good and lotion my hands several times a day, my nails are also stronger and grow better.

I don't know if this product has been discontinued because I've been having a hard time locating it this last year. I hope it's not discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by amarock

I received a full-sized 'sample' of this when I purchased a certain amount of Sally Hansen products - I'm glad I received this, otherwise I would never have bought it for myself. It's a great overnight cream for my hands and cuticles - I keep the tube by my bed. I find the fragrance to be light and refreshing, and the cream lasts all night. Sometimes I put it on in the mornings before I leave for work, and I find that even after a few hand washings, the hand cream still protects my hands and I don't have to reapply. The only thing I don't like about this cream is the large size of the tube - they should offer another smaller size for the purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by sourskittleash

I tend to wash my hands often, like 5 times a day, so they tend to become dry. This made my skin soft and nails seemed healthier!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

For me, this was average. It made my hands look dewy, other than that it was nothing that my body lotion did not already do for my hands. Not to mention, this is akward to carry around in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My cuticles get dry and raggedy so quickly, and my nails are super fragile. I use this cream every morning and it makes SUCH a difference, right away, too! My nails are stronger and brighter, and my cuticles are practically perfect when I remember to consistently apply it. Like other have said, it has a great citrus scent that gives me a nice boost in the morning. The tube is big and not the most attractive thing in the world, but hey, you get a lot for your money!