July 29, 2014 | 984 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by maggieruland

I loved the way it exfoliated and it's consistency

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by dhawan

Probably the only product that would leave my skin feeling refreshed! It leaves a cool tingling feeling and assures me that my skin is clean! It really does what it says and although its a bit costly its definitely worth the price. Even a little makes a big difference and controls my acne and blackheads. Yeah i may have acne and blackheads but not as much as b4!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by melaniemallette

I have VERY sensative skin and to test out the product, I only used it on the only acne I've got, and that's on my forehead. I've been using it for 4 days and it has ALREADY shrunk the size of my pimples. Just to be safe I'm only using it on my forehead for at least 2 weeks, if I don't break out I'll use it allover my face. Besides that it tingles and it really feels like it's cleaning and refreshing! Don't want to jinx it but so far I'm enjoying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Googobbs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a godsend. It was the only cleanser I have ever used that didn't leave my face tight and dry. I have combination skin. It is also the only cleanser that lessened the bumps around my nose(not pimples. just small raised bumps of skin). I have used clean n clear, aveeno and clinique. none of them compare. I will continue buying this over and over. It was $13 and I live in Australia

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by paigerwaiger94

I have some serious problem skin. It's really bad. I've been going to a dermatologist since I was in middle school. Nothing has helped. So, I bought this scrub simply for the "invigorating" part. And that it is. I love the cool tingly feeling that it gives when washing my face. And not only that, but I actually have seen some improvement in my acne. VERY impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by HelloDear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first started using this I thought it was really great. Made me feel very clean and gave me a tingling feeling on my face. And then I'd notice that EVERYTIME I'd use this product I would breakout really badly. I would wake up the next day and it would look like someone's been beating me up through my sleep. I stopped using it a for a while when my breakouts cleared off and wanted to give this a second chance. Same thing happened again. Very disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by locasanchez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially, I found this product to be great, as it made my skin feel clean & was definitely invigorating.
Although after about 2 months of using it, it started to dry out my skin & made my cheeks peel. I don't get any breakout's on my cheeks, so I guess it was way too harsh as my cheeks aren't oily. It peeled my skin and left white blotches on my skin so I discontinued use.
It does work in other factors, but I don't recommend using it daily unless you have really oily/problem skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know where I've been all this time. I was buying expensive cleanser and they weren't doing anything for my skin.

Then one day I discovered this in the drugstore. I was thinking oh what the heck I've used up everything I had at home. I've tried all the expensive stuff, maybe this will hold me over until I discover the next best thing. Little did I know this was that next best thing.

It doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry after every use. I use it with my Clarisonic for some extra exfoliation. It's just the right amount of scrubbing I need for my face. It doesn't have any acne medication in it but it stops me from breaking out. I'm just going to guess that the chemistry of this cleaner and my face mix well. My face is very oily and it feels great after using this. I love that tingly clean sensation you get after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's quite gentle on the skin. I love how it leaves a great refreshing feeling after using this scrub! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by CoCoChanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is so nice, leaves skin feeling fresh and invigorated with a 'cool' feeling.
Cleanses my skin without stripping it of all moisture and leaves it looking fresher and more even.
This is definitely a staple product for me. I have tried the pink grapefruit scrub and I find that one to be very drying and the pink grapefruit scrub also has a different texture compared to this one which is more of a silky gel consistency.
LOVE IT.