November 28, 2014 | 1270 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Long-lasting Softening Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sonamora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very average concealer. There are definit

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Strange, same concealer have much better reviews with the other name (Lancome Effacernes). I have terrible dark circles and I'm tired of searching for perfect concealer. I got this advised by seller in our local beauty store. I got the lightest shade (01 - Beige Pastel) and it's too light for my fair skin. It works good on blemishes, but lightens my dark circles up instead of covering them. I put my foundation over but it didn't work so well. It has good lasting power. I'm using it every day to get rid of it and try the darker shade, but this tube lasts for seven months now. So it isn't so expensive in the end.

Edit: I got darker shade. It's has rose undertones and conceal my dark circles quite well. But coverage lasts just a few hours. I would try another concealer when I finish this. It wouldn't be soon, since I still have my old tube with lightest shade which I'm using everyday (!) on all imperfections.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by AimeeStrawberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews for this product I am happy with it. I have a very dark birthmark on my face along with spots and it does the trick. I usually carry it in my bag too as a tiny spec on your finger dabbed on will do the trick at touching up any worn off makeup throughout the day. The tubes last ages. However, the price is very steep which is ridiculous, I'm sure there are other good concealors for much lower prices.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A bit disappointed with this. As concealers go, I find it rather thin and lacking in coverage. It comes in a little tube and I apply it with my fingers. It doesn't matter how much I put on around those red areas around the nose, never seems to fully conceal them. Not brilliant at dark under eye circles either. I have it in beige paste 01 which was the nearest match for my fair skin. Doubt that any other colour would makie any difference. Won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sajasanaa

Good:
- pretty good coverage for dark circles and redness
- silky feel

Bad:
- emphasizes fine lines (esp. under the eyes)
- tendency to melt (esp if you sweat or wearing during summer)
- not long lasting

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2005 8:19:00 AM More reviews by tb_macpherson

This seems to be a product that looks good in a store applied by a Lancome sales assistant but not applied by me on a daily basis.

I remember asking for a concealer for my flaws such as my spots, I was recommended this even though I suspect that this is for darker circles/areas.

It does an okay job in my darker areas but is very flaky on my spots, making them more obvious. I feel the urge to cover up during the day with my covergirl concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 7:44:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

See reviews for Lancome Effacernes. It's the same product.