September 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Flip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used to have this in a lemon lime scent and I loved it! It smelled so good, and I applied it about every 2 minutes just to smell it! I made the mistake of leaving it in a hot car for a couple hours, and it would no longer flip up after that. I miss it and I'd buy it again if they still sold it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by shannondarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These were so popular back in seventh grade, mostly because they looked like cigarette lighters. For whatever reason, I saw them at Walmart a few months ago & bought one. Well, the formula hasn't changed one bit. They still go on way too frosty & don't do a great job a moisturizing. You have to be super careful not to completely break the tip off & the slightest bit of heat makes them completely melt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

I just used up this lipgloss in "Berry Much in Love" and I loved it! It smelled very nice, gave my lips a perfect, natural flush and was fairly long lasting considering how cheap it was. I received it in a three pack holiday collection, but I will definitely scour eBay to get my hands on another one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, I have this product in Chillin like Vanilla color and although that particular color is not my favorite, I like the style and function of this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this when I was in 8th grade when it first became popular. My friend bought it and I thought it was the coolest thing ever, so I searched everywhere to find it. I finally did at Wal-Mart, bought it in Vanilla. I think vanilla is the only shade thats very shimmery, the others are more shiney. I don't know why I bought this again for a second time. It was almost unnoticable, and didn't last long what-so-ever. I guess the packaging drew me in.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

i really like the strawberry one i have...compliments me very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by RussianBelle007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Someone bought this in "Strawberry Petal" for me. It says on the packaging that it's a Flip Gloss, but I'm not sure because the reviews here mention shades and textures that don't exist with the one I have... confusing. Anyway, the 'Flip Gloss' I have is a stick lip balm that goes on looking like a pearl lipstick. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Ombre

I have the kiwi one, and for some strange reason, the gloss seems to bubble like oil on water when applied to my lips and SHRINKS to seem like I hardly put any on! I'm serious! It's not a painful experience, although it may sound like one, but I can actually feel it tingling as the gloss shrinks together. It's really quite eerie. I don't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are really ute, and smell/taste good like any other bonne bell products, but they break easily. I had a couple and the top broke off, or the lever/slide thing stopped working. Still, they're cheap enough to replace.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 12:11:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in watermelon and berry. Watermelon smelled GREAT. But it never stayed on good. Berry, however, smeels sooo gross and tastes bad. thee patube broke too.