Bonne Bell Flip Gloss

Price: $

on 3/31/2012 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I used to have this in a lemon lime scent and I loved it! It smelled so good, and I applied it about every 2 minutes just to smell it! I made the mistake of leaving it in a hot car for a couple hours, and it would no longer flip up after that. I miss it and I'd buy it again if they still sold it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

These were so popular back in seventh grade, mostly because they looked like cigarette lighters. For whatever reason, I saw them at Walmart a few months ago & bought one. Well, the formula hasn't changed one bit. They still go on way too frosty & don't do a great job a moisturizing. You have to be super careful not to completely break the tip off & the slightest bit of heat makes them completely melt.

on 3/15/2010 9:11:00 PM

I just used up this lipgloss in "Berry Much in Love" and I loved it! It smelled very nice, gave my lips a perfect, natural flush and was fairly long lasting considering how cheap it was. I received it in a three pack holiday collection, but I will definitely scour eBay to get my hands on another one.

on 1/28/2009 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have to say, I have this product in Chillin like Vanilla color and although that particular color is not my favorite, I like the style and function of this product.

on 1/16/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I used this when I was in 8th grade when it first became popular. My friend bought it and I thought it was the coolest thing ever, so I searched everywhere to find it. I finally did at Wal-Mart, bought it in Vanilla. I think vanilla is the only shade thats very shimmery, the others are more shiney. I don't know why I bought this again for a second time. It was almost unnoticable, and didn't last long what-so-ever. I guess the packaging drew me in.

on 1/12/2009 10:17:00 PM

i really like the strawberry one i have...compliments me very well.

Someone bought this in "Strawberry Petal" for me. It says on the packaging that it's a Flip Gloss, but I'm not sure because the reviews here mention shades and textures that don't exist with the one I have... confusing. Anyway, the 'Flip Gloss' I have is a stick lip balm that goes on looking like a pearl lipstick. I love it!

on 11/6/2006 10:38:00 PM

I have the kiwi one, and for some strange reason, the gloss seems to bubble like oil on water when applied to my lips and SHRINKS to seem like I hardly put any on! I'm serious! It's not a painful experience, although it may sound like one, but I can actually feel it tingling as the gloss shrinks together. It's really quite eerie. I don't recommend it.

on 2/10/2006 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These are really ute, and smell/taste good like any other bonne bell products, but they break easily. I had a couple and the top broke off, or the lever/slide thing stopped working. Still, they're cheap enough to replace.

on 11/26/2005 12:11:00 PM

I got this in watermelon and berry. Watermelon smelled GREAT. But it never stayed on good. Berry, however, smeels sooo gross and tastes bad. thee patube broke too.

Recommended for Medium Skin