November 21, 2014 | 1836 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Revlon - 1 inch Flat Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I bought this 3 years ago and it still works like the first time I used it. I love how it doesn't leave my hair dry and damaged, my hair stays smooth and frizz free. It just seems a bit expensive but worth the cost if you want guaranteed straight hair

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not in love, but it is a really good product. Like a few other reviews have mentioned, you can feel the heat of the flat iron on the outside (mainly because of the ceramic model) which is good if you curl your hair with it (which I do on occasion). I have naturally straight, medium-thick hair but I flat iron my hair because my hair curves upward at the bottom and I love my hair to be pin straight. That being said I don't need a high tech flat iron, since my hair only takes 5-10 minutes to satisfy my desired look. I love this is for Breast Cancer Awareness. The pink packaging is great as well. The on/off button broke off for me but it isn't a problem because I can simply unplug the flat iron when I'm done. I got this last Xmas so I'm not sure how much this cost but I'm sure it isn't over $30. I don't think I'd repurchase, but it isn't a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it. Heats up fast. Only complaint I have is: its pretty warm to my hand when styling my hair. I have thick and coarse, wavy hair. It really straightened my hair easy. Very cute looking, too. I would reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the support breast cancer version of this, and I absolutely love it! I have really thick, coarse, naturally wavy hair, and have gone through 3 chi's and decided I wasn't going to waste another 100 odd dollars on another chi. Honestly I only bought this one bc it was cheap, and it was pink and grey and I thought it was cute, lol, but as it turns out this works better than any of my chi's did!!! I turn it all the way up on high, and it leaves my hair pin straight, shiny, but not fried (like the chi's did). I love mine, and about to go buy a backup one, for when I finally drop mine one too many times!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by bisco

It's not the best flat iron out there, but I hardly flat iron my hair enough to spend the $$$. Frustration with old ones, was that they never lasted or worked well. This wouldn't be my first pick, because I'm sure something better exists. BUT, I've had it for years. I've dropped it a million times, and it still works. Where as... conair sucked with durability. Low heat settings are a bit of a bust, but at 15 to 25, it's great. I recommend a heat protection spray and serum, since it doesn't bring the glossy shine that so many, desire. Mine is black, has a dial, and looks nothing like the picture.

I'm still going to use it, but I just bought a Remington that's wet 2 straight.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by thatswhatcindysaid

My hair is not that frizzy, but even so, I have to run the straightener through a couple times for it to be straight. However, after about an hour or so, it gets poofy. It's still straight-ish, but it has a lot of volume... which it shouldn't. The hair straightener heats up quickly, but on the other hand, it heats up so fast and gets so hot that it burns my hands! I'm quite sure that that's not what it is supposed to do. There also isn't a grip on the handle to hold, which also adds on to the hand-burning.
What I like about this is that you can manually adjust the temperature from 0-25 degrees Celsius.

Overall, 2 out of 5 stars!

See www.thatswhatcindysaid.blogspot.com for pictures

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by sarahhoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad for the price, but definitely not the best quality. It doesn't get my hair completely straight, but it works well enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I have thick hair. Even after getting it really thinned out, I have to go over each section at least 7 to 8 times. Not worth the time. It also makes my hair really dull looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWFUL FLAT IRON! Does not get hot enough so I had to go over each section almost 5 times to get it straight! Then when I stepped outside and put my hair behind my ear, it did not stay straight! Even though it's only $25 don't get sucked in and ourchase it, this iron is terrible!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jerseygal2266

For the price, I would by it again. Worked just fine for 5-6 hair sections.