Laura Mercier Raspberry Glace

I love this, it's a gorgeous color and feels amazing. I got some as a gift from a friend and it's my new favorite lip product. It's shiny, but pigmented, and has a lovely finish. It lasts hours and stays silky. I highly recommend it for fair skin :)

on 10/9/2007 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great color! Can't ever pull off real lip colors, but this looks really nice and doesn't give off the 'little girl playing dress up with mommy's makeup' kind of feel! Great sheen & leaves behind a nice stain. Overall a great product!

Edit: Just discovered this was discontinued! Unfortunate.

on 9/22/2005 6:07:00 AM

I think this is a beautiful color with staying power. Even after wearing off it leaves a nice tint to lips.

on 8/28/2005 7:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a huge fan of this gloss, which is my first LM Glace. It's a nice raspberry color in the tube, but the color payoff isn't so good on the lips. It goes on super glossy, but the color kind of bleeds out, and you end up with these glossy but clear patches - kind of odd. I've experienced something similar with Lancome Juicy Tubes (which I hate), and I've come to the conclusion that it's because of the super heavy sticky formula. I like more of a balmy, smooth formula, and this feels heavy on my lips. However, for those who don't mind this formula, the color is nice - a really bright, almost fuschia looking raspberry color. The smell is a bit funky, almost like burnt plastic or PVC, which is a shame. Would not repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin