September 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Skincare - Body - Laura Mercier - Creme Brulee Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jewelishappy

The smell of this hand creme is really brilliant! I love using it whenever my hands feel so dry! Laura Mercier is my go-to place for hand cremes! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by altigirl

I must disclose this was dirt cheap b/c a friend gave it to me. The smell is AMAZING! I don't even usually like food scents. I was given this when I went to L.A., and every time I open it, I'm reminded of warmth, sun, and glamour, and the wonderful time I had in L.A. So, maybe I'm just a little partial coz of that,lol. I've got great memories associated w/it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ceen

As I own and adore LM hand cream in fig, I asked Santa for this. And, while it ticks a lot of boxes (non-greasy, readily absorbed, hydrating and so on), its scent is a deal breaker.

Scent: reminiscent of the off-putting, overpowering 'carmel' odour typically found in self-tans such as Clarins.

Soooo disappointing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells like cake batter. Not as rich or as lush or as warm as I'd expected, but it smells good. Probably won't repurchase, and probably won't try the perfume.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

I love the smell of this lotion! As far as moisturizing properties, I feel that it's average. I love wearing this, simply because of the smell, though I'm not sure if I'd fork over the cash to purchase this again. It's $15 for a 2 fl.oz bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Starberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG fragrance. In fact, this is the only fragrance I wear.

I absolutely adore the scent; it's sweet and vanilla-y, and in this form, not overpowering at all. I'm very picky about fragrance and I can't stand when people douse themselves in fragrance. I certainly don't want to be one of *those* people. I think the vanilla/sugary scent is comforting and subtle; soft and sophisticated at the same time.

This works great for moisturizing my hands, but I also dab a little on the insides of my elbows and my neck area for a little extra scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This is such a novelty hand cream, it never moisturize or hydrates my hand. It is very thick and the scent smell very strong of creme brulee, which I love. The smell would linger around all day regardless how much you wash your hands, and I get comments from stranger saying I remind them of creme brulee, little did they know it is the hand cream.
Would I buy it again? It is quiet expensive for a bad hand cream, but I love getting comments from people saying I smell like creme Brulee. So yes I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first LM purchase, I tried it on at the counter and really liked the texture and moisturization achieved from it.
Plus it has a delicious scent that is not an artficial type of scent, it smells like a fresh baked creme brulee........perfectly. It's not cloying or obnoxious, it's earthy and comforting.
It soaks into the skin quickly and makes your hands feel soft and lovely. My only problem is the price, 15.00 for a tiny tube (2 fl. oz), this should be twice the size for the price. I would purchase again even though this is a price gouge because it works very well. I wash my hands constantly and this really replenishes moisture and restores softness quickly and effectively. Also a flip top cap would be better than a screw top cap.
I am looking forward to trying more LM products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by blinktwice

I really like this, but can understand the love/hate reaction. It is very sweet. I normally don't go for vanilla/sweet scents but I really like it on my hands- anywhere else and it would just be too overpowering. For me it's the perfect winter pick me up after coming in from the cold - the skin care version of comfort food

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by RhoneyRascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received the hand creme as a Christmas present from a friend and absolutely adore it. It is pricey but a little bit goes a long way. The smell (which some find nauseous below) I actually adore and smells even better when on your hands. I find it moisturizes my skin very well and my skin stays moisturized for a long time. Overall I can't fault the item, though I wish it was cheaper as I'm getting to the end of this tube.