August 20, 2014 | 1092 users online

Lipstick - Bare Escentuals - Charmed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Onyxopi

Like the other reviewers stated, ďCharmedĒ can be described as copper-red. Iím not fond of most BE lipsticks because they are so waxy, but I assure you this is not. It is a smooth and striking shade. For reference, Iím 1.2/NC20 with brown hair and green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I am generally not fond of BE lipsticks this one is just down right gorgeous. A beautiful crimson red with just the right amount shimmer and I love it for the evening on a hot date! If this on your lips doesn't charm him he's dead!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by BroncTeach

This is my absolute favorite, always go-to lipstick. I used to use a lot of reds, but this one has made me switch. I'm a blue-eyed blonde with medium skin tone and Charmed is incredibly flattering on me. It's a beautiful coppery color and I just love it. BE's lipsticks are also nice and creamy and last on my lips. Don't ever get rid of this one, Leslie...Charmed is a winner!