Creative Nail Design Solar Silk

4.6

on 7/23/2008 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Man, this stuff smells soooo yummy. It moisturizes great and absorbs quickly. My one complaint is that it goes rancid. I've never used a lotion that went bad before. Next time I'll buy the little bottle so I don't have to throw out what I don't use within a year. Otherwise, I love this.

on 9/16/2007 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Like Solar Oil, this smells heavenly and soaks in fast. As a former Nail tech, I used to have my hands in it all day and my skin was super soft. Definitely worth the money.

on 5/29/2007 7:32:00 AM

I love this too! I'm addicted to the scent, I think it's gorgeous. The lotion could do with being slightly thicker, other than that I can't fault the stuff. Oh I guess it's quite expensive too but it's well worth it imo.

on 3/3/2006 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love everything about this lotion. From the pump dispenser, to the lovely almond scent that lasts only a few minutes, and the way it absorbs quickly into the skin leaving no greasy residue feeling. SolarSilk combined with Solar oil for cuticles work so well together, my hands, nails and cuticles have never looked better. They both contain the same list of high quality ingredients and plant oils. My husband really likes it and uses it regularly as well. I'm hooked on Solar products!

on 7/11/2005 11:24:00 AM

This has that wonderful Solar Oil smell- like almonds. It comes in a pump bottle and is for the hands and body. It is a pretty good deal- 8 ounce bottle for around $10.00 (in comparison to other hand creams- it's relatively inexpensive). I keep this at my desk at work and is easy to dispense (pump bottle) and sinks right in. I use Solar Oil on my cuticles at night, so I like that this lightweight lotion contains the same key ingredients. I would buy again!