July 25, 2014 | 1942 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Enchanted Island Bath Melt

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

similar to Floating Island but with Lavendar. Its like if you cocktailed a FI with a French Kiss. However the scent faded very fast....in the tub and on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 10:03:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

I really wanted to like this. Coconut and lemon scented? Sounds good to me! Unfortunately I smelled precious little coconut or lemon- in fact, I smelled very little of anything. The scent of this bath melt is very, very light. Once it hit the water I could barely smell anything. I think if the scent had been stronger I would have liked it quite a bit more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In its solid form, Enchanted Island smells of a blend of lavender, coconut and lemon oils and sea salt. I truly thought once I dropped this in the water, a tropical scent would overtake the tub. However, once it melted, all I could smell was herbal lavender with perhaps a hint of sea salt. It smelled a lot like Dreamtime bath melt. That's all I smelled throughout my bath. The scent remaining on my skin was also pure herbal lavender with no hints of coconut oil. At that point, I was a bit disappointed. To test the scent out, I applied Schnuggle on one arm and smelled both my arms and they smelled exactly the same. Now, I do love the scent of Schnuggle and Dreamtime, however, I bought a bunch of Enchanted Island's, thinking they would have a tropical scent. Since Enchanted Island softened and scented my skin, I might use them what I have up, but wouldn't repurchase.