July 29, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Watermelon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jessicamc44

I just love these lipglosses! Watermelon looks intimidating in the tube, but looks really pretty on lips. A way to wear red lips without wearing red lipstick! I like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is a very pretty bright pink color. It is very sheer, I wanted a gloss that was a little thicker. Does not have a really high gloss shine and I wanted that too. Wears off too easy. Taste good. Not terrible, not great, just an average lipgloss. Better than avon, not as good as smashbox.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 7:33:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

This would great on a person with more color in their face but on my LLL face it sorta screams: I've got lip junk on! It is aptly named cause it is a watermelon color. On the other hand if you have dark hair and light skin and can wear slightly warm colors you might also like this one but I'd rec cranberry over this one first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 8:50:00 AM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a vibrant hot pink, almost fuschia. It works over berry or pink shades and is very summery. I find it's too hot looking for the muted shades of fall or winter. I don't think it's going to be a holy grail shade like the dc Pink Pout or my MAC Adventurous or Magic Spell. It's texture is good--a bit stickier than the older glosses in the long oval tubes. This is in the short tube that fits the compact and the doe foot is better quality, also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This is one of the new MK lip glosses. It looks rather orangy-red in the tube, but it goes ona vibrant fuscia shade. If I had seen what it looks like in the tube before I used a sample, I would not have tried it. The new packaging it rather ugly. It's a short tube that will fit inside the compacts. While I liked the look of the old tubes, they leaked. This new tube design should not leak. If I find that it does leak I'll update.