August 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sephora - Indulgences Whipped Body Delight in Grapeseed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 10:40:00 AM More reviews by hopmom

This is a great lotion/cream. I just bought this a few days ago and already I'm planning on buying the larger size. This lotion/cream leaves my skin soft and well hydrated feeling, lasting a good 24hrs and not fading like most creams. It's not sticky or greasy on me, you can feel it, but it's more of a plump/hydrated feeling on my skin. I live in the south and with our heat, I'd know pretty quick if it wasn't going to work. The smell of grapeseed is lovely. Fresh and sweet, but not too sweet. It goes well with some of my fresh/citrus fragrances I wear in the summer. Overall, this is a great body lotion and the scent is light/fresh and makes me feel clean. I will be repurchasing....soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2005 6:00:00 PM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The texture of this lotion is just like the rest of the Whipped Body Delights - thick yet not oily or heavy, and very moisturizing. This particular scent is amazing - fresh and sweet without being tooooo sweet. This is perfect for wearing with other light, fresh perfumes.