Instyle Fragrance

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2015 10:19:00 PM

I have this perfume of the VS Bombshell impression version & omg this perfume is the bomb. I smelled the original VS bombshell at the VS store and loved it but I didn't want to spend so much money on the perfume because I know I will be buying it alot so I needed a cheaper alternative which wouldn't hurt my wallet if I did buy a lot of it. This smells EXACTLY Like the original bombshell. I am not really a fan of the VS scents because they are all pretty much the same fruity and sweet smells but omg this bombshell one is so fresh and feminine. I ended up buying the Instyle versio of it and I loveeeeee it. It is so cheap!!!! I will definitely be buying this over & over.

UPDATE: So I bought the Chanel Chance by Instyle Fragrance also because I love the original chanel one. I heard other people say this smells really good and just like the original one so I ordered online. Um well let's say I'm not much of a fan of the smell of the chanel chance version. It smells like old people to me. I love the original chanel one. I'll be returning chance tendre for another one (maybe daisy by marc jaobs because I love the original one also) & give my update on it after :)

So I ended up buying the Burberry Britt for women. It smells sooo good!!! I wante the Daisy by Marc Jacobs but it smelled pretty much the same as the chanel chance and I hated it. It gave me a headache. But I love the burberry one!

on 3/11/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Nice selection/variety. The scent doesn't last long at all, maybe an hour or two. My Victoria Secret and B&BW body splashes last much longer. I'd have to carry a bottle around with me, which isn't practical. Though it's a great bargain as opposed to buying the real thing, I wouldn't repurchase. I'll just bite the bullet and buy the name brand next time.

on 11/25/2014 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Bombshell and ed hardy
Loveeeeee

on 11/15/2014 9:25:00 AM

I have the impression of Victorias Secret Bombshell and also the Light Blue. I love these, and plan to purchase more from this line. They smell so nice, it's hard to believe how low the price is!

on 10/12/2014 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

SELECTED FRAGRANCE: viva la juicy

PROS

- smells like the original

CONS

- staying power

COMMENTS: I've used the original and they definitely do smell the same. I'm a huge fan of Juicy Couture fragrances, so I was happy to see a cheaper option. The amount you get for the price is great, so I'm not afraid to reapply as needed. The bottle could look better, but it'll definitely do the trick.

Will repurchase.

on 8/11/2014 12:22:00 AM

pleasantly surprised...

just by chance.....at a local cvs...spied a display of imitation scents..i am very picky and find most drugstore and high end fragrances...repulsive.

imitation offering of 'happy' by clinique...is really good....actually....i like it 'better' than the original...as it is a lighter version....crisp and sweet...

so far? i have purchased 3 bottles for consumption..

such a bargain...not afraid to ..spray...spray...then....spray again!

lucky find...

on 7/29/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this InStyle fragrance for Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. I have to say, this is a pretty good dupe. Of course, it doesn't last as long as the real thing. For the price you can't beat it! This version is a bit lighter, maybe a smidge more powdery and fresh.

on 6/30/2014 12:56:00 PM

I'm a loyal Instyle fragrance junky, they're amazing, I just bought Alien and got a 3 bottle kit for free! Marc Jacobs Daisy, Light Blue, emmmmn! and Cashmere Mist my Mom likes it. Small bottle fits into bag. Walgreens has a fragrance bar where I can smell the one's I don't have and the price is right, look for specials. I can't think about spending $65 on a fragrance what a waste. I have to say this IS worth it. They use to have body mists- those were much lighter but still good. Walgreens doesn't have good body mists, my girlfriend wear Sexy- something and it's really bad and the bottle leaked all over her car. STINKY!

on 3/5/2014 11:18:00 PM

I bought Viva La Juicy and it does smell like the same thing but does not last long. There was something romantic and comforting when it dried down... Something nostalgic.
Of course everyone's body chemistry is different so it might be too harsh. It's cheap and it does have that weird old lady smell but only when it's super duper gone... I would just wash it off lol.
Also, It lasted 2 hrs.
Packing was ugly. I'm ashamed to spray in public lol

But buy one get one free at Walgreens, can't beat that if you're on a budget..

on 1/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For an impulse, drugstore purchase, I am so pleasantly surprised!

At my local Walgreen's they have a little fragrance "bar" of this brand, In Style. I had never heard of it or seen it anywhere else. My Walgreen's has about 8-10 different scents at any given time and they add new ones every few months or so. I know I have smelled the original, DKNY Be Delicious before, but I had forgotten how much I like it. This is very fresh, bright and very balanced. It reminds me of springtime but I wear it year round. The last time I was at a department store, I saw the original Be Delicious tester and put some on. The In Style version is pretttty close and I like it a little better because it goes on a "lighter."

The In Style line of scents is a modern reincarnation of Designer Impostors of my youth but all grown up. There are classics like Chanel No 5 and Poison but newer scents too, like Marc Jacobs Daisy, Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb and Gucci Guilty. This is an EDT, not a body spray, and a 3.5 oz bottle is only $12!! For fragrance, that's insane!!! It doesn't last as long as the real thing but for the price, I don't mind reapplying if I have to. This is a very nice scent and an amazing price so I will definitely repurchase this and other versions of In Style fragrance.

Popular Fragrances