December 19, 2014 | 1429 users online

Fragrances - Instyle Fragrance

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by eun1princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Bombshell and ed hardy
Loveeeeee

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the impression of Victorias Secret Bombshell and also the Light Blue. I love these, and plan to purchase more from this line. They smell so nice, it's hard to believe how low the price is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED FRAGRANCE: viva la juicy

PROS

- smells like the original

CONS

- staying power

COMMENTS: I've used the original and they definitely do smell the same. I'm a huge fan of Juicy Couture fragrances, so I was happy to see a cheaper option. The amount you get for the price is great, so I'm not afraid to reapply as needed. The bottle could look better, but it'll definitely do the trick.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by poochkepoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pleasantly surprised...

just by chance.....at a local cvs...spied a display of imitation scents..i am very picky and find most drugstore and high end fragrances...repulsive.

imitation offering of 'happy' by clinique...is really good....actually....i like it 'better' than the original...as it is a lighter version....crisp and sweet...

so far? i have purchased 3 bottles for consumption..

such a bargain...not afraid to ..spray...spray...then....spray again!

lucky find...

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this InStyle fragrance for Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. I have to say, this is a pretty good dupe. Of course, it doesn't last as long as the real thing. For the price you can't beat it! This version is a bit lighter, maybe a smidge more powdery and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by divatoo

I'm a loyal Instyle fragrance junky, they're amazing, I just bought Alien and got a 3 bottle kit for free! Marc Jacobs Daisy, Light Blue, emmmmn! and Cashmere Mist my Mom likes it. Small bottle fits into bag. Walgreens has a fragrance bar where I can smell the one's I don't have and the price is right, look for specials. I can't think about spending $65 on a fragrance what a waste. I have to say this IS worth it. They use to have body mists- those were much lighter but still good. Walgreens doesn't have good body mists, my girlfriend wear Sexy- something and it's really bad and the bottle leaked all over her car. STINKY!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Ellieenri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Viva La Juicy and it does smell like the same thing but does not last long. There was something romantic and comforting when it dried down... Something nostalgic.
Of course everyone's body chemistry is different so it might be too harsh. It's cheap and it does have that weird old lady smell but only when it's super duper gone... I would just wash it off lol.
Also, It lasted 2 hrs.
Packing was ugly. I'm ashamed to spray in public lol

But buy one get one free at Walgreens, can't beat that if you're on a budget..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For an impulse, drugstore purchase, I am so pleasantly surprised!

At my local Walgreen's they have a little fragrance "bar" of this brand, In Style. I had never heard of it or seen it anywhere else. My Walgreen's has about 8-10 different scents at any given time and they add new ones every few months or so. I know I have smelled the original, DKNY Be Delicious before, but I had forgotten how much I like it. This is very fresh, bright and very balanced. It reminds me of springtime but I wear it year round. The last time I was at a department store, I saw the original Be Delicious tester and put some on. The In Style version is pretttty close and I like it a little better because it goes on a "lighter."

The In Style line of scents is a modern reincarnation of Designer Impostors of my youth but all grown up. There are classics like Chanel No 5 and Poison but newer scents too, like Marc Jacobs Daisy, Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb and Gucci Guilty. This is an EDT, not a body spray, and a 3.5 oz bottle is only $12!! For fragrance, that's insane!!! It doesn't last as long as the real thing but for the price, I don't mind reapplying if I have to. This is a very nice scent and an amazing price so I will definitely repurchase this and other versions of In Style fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I am in utter shock....my signature perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler. I know it's not for everyone but I love it and it is like love potion number 99 to my husband (which I find QUITE amusing). In a side by side test, comparing depth, lasting power etc....this Instyle version could fool anyone! Alien is not an everyday perfume because it is a real power house. The Instyle version smells EXACTLY the same but I would call it a light version like an edt vs. an edp. So this one allows me to wear the Alien I love so dear daily without the heaviness and expense and save my real bottle for special occasions! Yay! As a side note, they have slashed the price at my local Walgreens for Alien to 6 bucks...I bought them out! I could wear any perfume I wanted at any expense I wanted but Momma didn't raise no fool...and good luck trying to fool people these aren't the real deal.

Edit: I have since purchased Angel, Tresor and Flowerbomb ( for my daughter) and I continue to be impressed. I also have noticed that you gets a longer lasting effect if you spray some on your shirt. It washes out.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

A few months back I found a bottle of the instyle fragrance on the back shelf at Walgreens for $1.97 in there impression of Juicy Couture in Couture Couture & figured why not. I have no idea what the real Couture Couture smells like, but I love this one! I can't pinpoint the scent, but it smells lovely, like some type of flower but not an over kill. I only used 2 quick sprits & after hours of shopping & being outside its still fresh. This has lasted longer then any other scent I own. I would deff buy in other scents if I were to find some I like.