November 21, 2014 | 1666 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Chypre perfume oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2007 4:47:00 PM More reviews by burs

Just received this as part of a multi-swap. I love the idea of having a vintage fragrance that you can't buy anymore--so unique! This is my first experience with chypre, and I have to admit, at first I wasn't too sure if it was for me. But after trying it on about 30 minutes ago, I can't stop sniffing my wrist! It is definitely growing on me! If you have a chance to try this, don't hesitate!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Moondeva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The previous review summed it all up beautifully. I do wish that they would reintroduce this but I understand that it may not be popular enough with current Body Shop customers. A limited edition would have me purchasing a lifetime's supply. This is a chypre in the true, original Chypre de Coty, hazy summer days and elegance way. My vintage bottle smells divine, though the natural oakmoss has darkened with age. I definitely recommend for true classic chypre lovers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Originally available at TBS fragrance bar,sadly this particularly oil was discontinued about 12yrs ago..It is true Chypre in every sense of the word..Pungent oakmoss mixed with bergamont and a light patchouli base yet also comes off with a slight hint of muskiness.Very Bohemian...If you're a fan of scents like Paloma Picasso or Yohji Essentials,You will love Chypre!!