September 3, 2014 | 1382 users online

Scrubs - Artistry - Polishing Scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like everyone has said this scrub is great because it is non-abrasive but works efficiently to remove dead skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, and the scent of this is very mild but refreshing to use throughout the week.

I found this to be one of Artistry's best skincare products but for the price & that you need an Artistry distributor to purchase, it's not worth it IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

This exfoliator don't dry your face after rinsing. Soft and clean face afterwards. I use this 2x a week and just looooove this facial scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff! HG exfoliator. I was pretty skeptical about Artistry products when I first heard about them, but I have to say I'm hooked. This uses jojoba beads for exfoliating which is much more gentle then the pumice or whatever else is usually in cheap products. My skin is brighter, clearer, and so smooth! Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Bebefl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just LOVE this stuff! It's one of the best scrubs I've ever used. It gives a pleasant, citrusy scent that isn't overwhelming, and the beads are exfoliating without feeling like sand paper. It comes with a micro-dermabrasion cloth, and together it makes my skin feel the smoothest it's ever felt. I use this about 2 to 3 times a week, and it has definitely been habitual in my routine. I wish more people knew about this scrub because it's fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this scrub. I started using this whole Artistry products about 2 years ago and I absolutely love every product they offer so far. I have combination skin and this scrub works great on me. The smell is flattering not too strong, the texture is soft with some tiny gel like beads that feel great on your skin. This scrub also foams a bit so it can be used as a cleanser as well. This is a must have on my skincare routine.
visit my blog

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by neha24

Wow!! Is this my soft corner for Artistry products that I' am unable to find any ill-effects in these (Obviously, after making right choices for my sensitive skin). The polishing scrub by Artistry is extremely gentle on my delicate skin and its fragrance is so mesmerizing giving me a spa kind of feel and touch also, with its oh so petty-sized jojoba beads but numerous in quantity that work well to polish throughout. The very first usage of it made my skin clearer and smoother. Therefore, I have been using it continually, that's, once/ twice a week, moreover, am on my second tube which should again last long as did the first one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by hellagewd

well, my mom (who's very Artistry-ish) introduced me to this facial scrub..n wow..the first thing that i realized is...its pleasant smell..it's also gentle on my skin and doesn't make my skin dry (like some other brands) after its application.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by xsilverfox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a super product, gentle yet very effective. Doesn't irritate my skin at all and my skin feels wonderful after using. Pores seem to be shrinking, which is Great as I have large pores which drive me nuts. I always use Artistry Skin Refinishing Lotion after this. Mys skin is luminous, and feels like silk. gtoews.qhealthbeauty.com

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jwaller

If you ever want to get this product off the internet you can go to jwaller.qhealthbeauty.com.

I love it and I love to use it like 3 times a week because it always makes my face so smooth....

I know someone who can get it for you if you need any...

Thanks!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 6:41:00 AM More reviews by star2007

Someone gave me a tube of this scrub so I wasn't expecting anything great, especially since I had personally never heard of the brand. The scent was nice so I gave it a go. I've had this rough patch of dry skin on my cheeks for awhile now and had been trying everything to get that skin to be soft again, including lots of scrubs and lotions for a couple of months. This scrub really made my face feel soft again! That flakiness, tight feeling really disappeared after using this but of course it would come back until I used it again. Still, not bad, considering I had such little success with other products.

The price for this product is $25.75 for 4.4 oz. I have absolutely no clue how to acquire this product without ordering it online with a shipping fee. ETA: Looks like eBay has a few now and then for a much lower price!

Ingredients: Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-8, Arbomer, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Propylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ultramarines.