October 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Makeup Brushes - Tarte - Glam on the Go Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This brush is amazing. I'm so happy with it and the pouch it comes in is so cute. Does a great job of blending out product as well as making the skin appear finished. Haven't had any problems with shedding and wash it very carefully.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by island_honey

I loved this kabuki brush..it's soft, the perfect size and buffed my powder foundation perfectly. However, it fell apart within a year. It would shed with every use. I bought another brush because I figured I got a bad one. Sadly, this kabuki started shedding within a year again. I was very careful when I washed it so I believed these brushes are poorly made.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ellacinders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great, until it came unglued a year after purchasing. I'm very careful not to get water in the base when cleaning, so I think it's just made with cheap glue. Won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by mayarc87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 2 of these. I love it so much that I had to have another.
It's really soft
Does not shed
nice case that comes in it
I use to apply mineral veil or mineral makeup
I don't have a bad thing to say about this brush and I'm a MAC brush fanatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Steph84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this brush for about a year. I haven't had any problems with shedding (maybe in the beginning?) but I do have problems with it bleeding dye EVERY time I wash it. Seriously how much dye could be in that thing? Besides that, I really like it! It's soft and extremely dense. I use it to apply mineral makeup and blot powder. The travel case is a great little extra, it's very easy to take with you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by alissss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes everyone is right. This really is a fantastic brush. I use daily with my Tarte powder. Now that I'm thinking more, I have been using this brush for years now and it's still in great shape!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is so soft. Im very happy with it. I dont like the brush case it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by revoltofagirl

I received this as part of Tarte's Complexion Collection. it's my first ever kabuki brush so I don't have anything to compare it to. I love it! it's very soft and yet firm and it applies powder nicely. it's cute and little and comes with a case so you can carry it with you.

if anything happened to it, I would probably re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this little brush! It's my first kabuki, and I bought it to keep in my bag so I can reapply MAC Blot Pressed Powder if necessary when I'm out. It's great for this purpose--way better than my old retractable Revlon brush that shed like crazy. This Tarte brush is super soft and applies my powder perfectly. Sometimes I wish that the brush was a little more compact, but then it wouldn't work as well, and the purple croc case is adorable! Overall, I definitely recommend this brush, and if anything ever happens to mine, I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is good quality, and really cute!! There was some slight shedding in my first few uses, but that completely stopped. I use this mainly to apply blush/bronzer, and occasionlly mineral foundation. It is easy to apply powder sheerly. Although I'm not completely convinced that there's not something better out there, I'm really happy with it...and the case makes me smile : )